Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Minecraft.

AUTO4KYFE

Minecraft Poll  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this looks like a joke but, I play minecraft a lot and i used to be very active on HG when CS:GO was on its highest. But then i got bored of it and started to play Minecraft. I love HG, and if there were a minecraft division, I would start being very active on HG again.

Edited by Canadian Anomaly

with the new gaming division update we can try to not have it as a division but as a game... personally i would not go for it but talk to a gaming divisions director

It would become a "Community group" first. Basically a trial division to see how it goes. (Explained here)

But this would be up to @Archer & @Fortis.

mc is past its prime

Now I'd like to add on this that it isn't really past it's prime, it's always growing but for all the wrong reasons for us. We require a 13+ policy and minecraft attracts a younger audience. Now I could be completely wrong and also a recent update added cross platforming (Consoles/PC and Mobile) It could potentially bring in new faces.

I'd like to hear what the directors think, but this could be a process to bring minecraft back but with past attempts, It didn't last a month before it became dead.

• Like 2

Canadian you and I always talk about this, the only really populated server is Hypixel and making a server 5 years after 2012 seems essentially useless now. It would have to be very advertised, people would have to pop it for god knows how long.

And like Maine said MC attracts a young audience.

-coughs- (stinky 6th grader) -coughs-

But I'd like to see how it would go if it happened.

• Like 1

Canadian you and I always talk about this, the only really populated server is Hypixel and making a server 5 years after 2012 seems essentially useless now. It would have to be very advertised, people would have to pop it for god knows how long.

Man, u play minecraft 2 with me and m9, it attracts mostly stinky 6th graders like me but it also gets very nice people like you
  • Like 1

Also, there are multiple servers with 1k people on actively, its not just hypixel, hypixel is where most people go but not the only good and alive server.

• 1 month later...

it indeed is cause of the community, not the game itself.

I believe it's the game itself cause I basically stopped playing after Microsoft bought it and since their updates, the game has been unplayable at a constant 1-3fps, for the first few months, I could push it to like 10-15fps with optifine but after that, it was gone.

I believe it's the game itself cause I basically stopped playing after Microsoft bought it and since their updates, the game has been unplayable at a constant 1-3fps, for the first few months, I could push it to like 10-15fps with optifine but after that, it was gone.

The thing is, 95% of players play on old versions not new. It's your problem if you play newer versions. Fuck 1.9 and above