Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Eton145 [M] )

Duphin

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Eton145 [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:45118961

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

2 Hours ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

jacobjulius2 RDMed two people and Eton banned them. He had only been slayed and this is improper admin procedure. And he didn't post proof on the ban so he was falsely banned for two hours.

Proof Links?

Logs of the round

Proof of slay

link to ban

Absence of kick is shown in admin logs.

• Like 1

I have been on TTT for the past 3 hours moderating it. I banned jacob for attempted mass RDM. I just posted on the ban report. After a ban is made, I have 2 hours to post proof on it. It took me 2 hours and 7 minutes. See his ban for the proof I posted. He has 2 slays, his second slay was supposed to be a kick but Master had slain him and I forgot about the first slay. DESPITE my warning and the constant server wide warnings about reading the rules, he decides to start MASS RDMING. Next time I guess I will just let people get Console banned. Why moderate a server I am not mod for?

Okay, your right, 2 slays does not equal a kick. I am uset to JB method where Warn < Kick < Ban and we break procedure ONLY when someone breaks rules in mass. We gag for racism. That gag can jump straight to ban if they spam it. We slay for RDM, we jump to ban for mass RDM. We slay for freeshooting, we auto T-list for freeshooting a stack / en mass

• Like 1

Ive noticed a dumb trend in abuse reports where someboody files one just because they disagree with an admins way of handling a situation.

This is not abuse. THIS is abuse (as stated in the procedures of this forum)

LxX8Zpy.png

People, please stop making these stupid reports. If a situation was handled incorrectly, that will be sorted out on the ban. Not here.

As for the "Abuse" Eton was completely right. Player who was warned and slayed multiple times, and then mass RDMs (or at least tries to start) deserves a ban.

Lets use Eton's analogy.

If a player mass freekills in JB, they're getting tlisted.

You cant tlist people in TTT. The next best thing is a ban hammer. So if someone mass RDMs, they're getting banned.

• Like 5