Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Redeems And Cards

Retrogen

Players should earn they points by profiting, not by just opening decks/chests and selling cards

I agree with Ryze. There's only one thing I wish we could have with cards; I wish we could have tabs for them that collapse.

One for common, one for uncommon etcetera. That is mostly me being OCD though because I dislike how messy it looks in the menu at the moment.

• Like 1

When you redeem you have a grace period where you're basically like the chrono. You can go through props, zombies, and humans so you can reposition yourself and not get cucked. As for card selling that's literally retarded. The point of cards is to encourage people to play more and for people with more points to be able to use them to get better weapons. That way people who have been grinding the game have something to show for it and get an advantage over others.

• Like 2

When you redeem you have a grace period where you're basically like the chrono. You can go through props, zombies, and humans so you can reposition yourself and not get cucked. As for card selling that's literally retarded. The point of cards is to encourage people to play more and for people with more points to be able to use them to get better weapons. That way people who have been grinding the game have something to show for it and get an advantage over others.

I wouldn't say it's retarded, that is going a bit far. :L More of a case of not taking it from a broad perspective. Can definitely see how someone might initially think selling cards is a good idea, though it is not.

Like I said though, we definitely need some kind of collapsible menus for the grades of cards. Just feels too messy to me somehow and separating them by rarity would make it easier. lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

redeemers should also have the ability to go through humans

Redeemers can go through humans. When you redeem you are essentially a chrono in teleport, the only things you can't go through are the world and force fields.

However I don't really like that you can't go through force fields as a redeemer.