Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Annie)

frankcrest

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Annie

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_STEAM_0:0:156692878

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT

How long ago did this take place?

15 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Annie was innocent, I was innocent, coderbot was T.

Annie rdmed me for no reason. I died and called him out on it. After he rdmed me, he immediately rdmed coderbot for no reason, I was spectating him after I died.

I called him out for rdming 2 people.

Next round he slayed me for no reason.

This is admin abuse to the fullest.

He said he killed me because I never answer why I killed a T, fact is, he never asked anything, he only proceeded to lie about this after he rdmed me and coderbot, and after he slayed me.

I have the logs of the match in the proof link.

This happened literally my first round on this server. I never really make forum posts for TTT rdms but this admin abuse is kind of ridiculous.

Proof Links?

Edited by frankcrest

While I was on the TTT server, I was a traitor and shot someone. I made sure beforehand that my view was clear of any other people. Promptly after I killed the innocent, Annie popped around the corner and shot me. He refused to provide explanation, and as the poster said, Annie slayed him when he called him out next round without providing any reason.

Unpunished RDM and unexplained slaying are major disruptions to the gameplay of TTT. TTT depends greatly on administration to moderate gameplay, and without good admins TTT turns into a a form of deathmatch.

The quality of admins on HellsGamers is stellar compared to every other TTT and Jailbreak server on CSGO. I would hate for one bad apple to ruin the quality of admins throughout this community. For the good of the community, I hope that you remove Annie from administrator status as soon as possible, or make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you.

Note: The console dump file provided by the OP is incomplete. If you want to see the full version, it is here.

I never told you to slay anyone, You have been abusing ever since you got admin. You slay without giving a reason why and you slayed him when he kjilled xd. XD had a kos on him. i said "if you asked and he never answered you should be okay". never told you to slay.

Edited by Master Of The Weeaboos

He killed a traitor.

Whether or not he heard you, you should've seen he didn't rdm someone when (and if) the body was ID'd.

And then afterwards, you should've read the logs that would have shown you that he killed a traitor. Then you wouldn't have slayed him.

Next time, get the full story before you take action on someone.