Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Player In Zombie Survival

Harle

Who do you guys think is the best player in zombie survival and why? :devil:

For me personally, i'd say How Super Terrible? for teaching and showing me how to play the game at a more advanced level

I'd always track his movements and figure out what I can do improve whether it being decision making or playing a map/objective in a different way

Depends on which play style we're talking and if we're counting banned people. For running I think it's ceiling cause the man can solo win a map and all he does is run. Cading would be Dylan if we're talking about banned people, if not then I'd say trazix. Dylan because he literally cases on HG every map, or used to. Trazix cause his cases are beasts whenever he decides to. Now for pointwhoring and just general killing it would be Raptor if we're talking banned people because he just rapes zombies and gets hella points. For unbanned people it would be soldier because he's just the most pointwhore player I know and he gets a ton of kills every game.

• Like 1

I thought Id be able to decide but I can't. Too many people that are super good in some areas and we-...

I know who is the best ZS player.

SELIG THE BOT.

Anyone who was there cannot argue, Selig (bot) can clear out every human in a matter of three seconds lol

Edited by ValueSensei

depends on what things we are talking about.

one of the best players i think is ceiling since he has good aim and he is a good runner.

oscar an old zs player he was also pretty good for the same reason ceiling was.

dylan was a good cader and knew alot about the game.

4chan was amazing at making points.

kendall is gay.

theres alot better people that i have forgot about or just not seen in a while

I have to say trazix

he is someone who is cool and i love his objectieve maps

Hardcore and long enjoyable objectieve maps

this also goes to How super terrible , same as trazix , cool and love the maps he made with trazix

and also prob Marcia if anyone remember her

she is the best cader i ever know with exfro

always love her cade

Can you tell me how to check stats? For awhile I thought someone else had top for awhile.

There are in game stats for kills, deaths, brains, etc. Dude doesn't play on HG but I believe is in the top 5 on nox? I'm not too sure. All I know is that he's one of the best players on nox and since nox is much more hardcore than HG, it makes him one of the best ZS players across all servers...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...