Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Annie)

Weebs

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Annie

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:156692878

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

i think JB

How long ago did this take place?

like two days ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Cyro and Annie were having slap wars. I asked Annie why he was slapping then he decided to lie. Annie was also just abuse reported.

Proof Links?

Edited by Master Of The Weeaboos
  • Like 1

I also have proof of Annie falsely t-listing others. I actually have an abuse report in a txt file that I have been considering posting, but I'll append the text file here, the t-lists here, here, and here.

I also have proof of impersonation but according to kr0nik, the name changes were from a while ago. (PM me if needed)

I really think Annie should have admin revoked due to multiple abuse reports and constantly getting into other trouble.

Also...

2,000 slaps

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers.jpg

Edited by Jxhn
  • Like 1

Its like one of those videos where someones pet acts like they didnt do anything when the proofs right infront of them

So, along with two abuse reports in a week, these false tlists, and claims from mods that you are abusing on TTT slaying pretty much anyone who killed you when you were a traitor, you clearly cant handle admin.

ADMIN REVOKED.

• Like 7