Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Tack)

Wonderland

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

TACK

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Unknown

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

Teamspeak

How long ago did this take place?

12:10 PM eastern 11/7/2017

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Tack came into the server complaining about origins charging him sales tax while he lives in the state of Oregon and not required by law to pay sales taxes. I tried to tell him that he isn't required by law to pay these taxes and that the website is still required to charge them. and posted two proof links in team speak chat showing him this is true. Right off the batting mat
TACK
was incredibly distressed and begun half shouting into his microphone that I didn't know "what the fuck i was talking about" and that " I don't know shit " and tried to argue with me over this. I asked him please that this was uncalled for and to stop multiple times but he continued harassing me about "I tried to say one thing and posting links in chat to turn out it wasn't true".. And I told him one last time that this was uncalled for and that
I'm done talking to you and filing a complaint ticket
via teamspeak and that he was acting like a total dick for no reason.. The end result was being
banned from Teamspeak
server.No warning.. No hint something like this was coming. Unfortunately I had no idea this was going so south this fast and was unprepared.

There were multiple people in the ZS team speak room at the time.. Gaming Limit , Vincent , Valuesensi and two other people at the time this occurred. Why was I insulted verbally for literally no reason other than a presumed thought i was talking about something else and repetitively insulted and my intelligence called into question multiple times all while not one insult was thrown from me until the very end by calling him a dick

BY LEADERSHIP???

This was totally uncalled for.

Proof Links?

Teamspeak
Edited by Thomasjosif
Edited the terrible spacing
  • Like 3

Since all of this happened in less than 2 minutes While I was playing Garrys Mod. .Was unable to record it in time. Since both you And Tack are Council.. I am hoping that Tack can confirm what was said and at least apologize. I would call that a win win.

Guess I have to start recording every single time that im in teamspeak... Cause thats fair...

Edited by Wonderland

Since all of this happened in less than 2 minutes While I was playing Garrys Mod. .Was unable to record it in time. Since both you And Tack are Council.. I am hoping that Tack can confirm what was said and at least apologize. I would call that a win win.

If you're looking for Tack to apologize, maybe PM him and ask him. That's not what abuse reports are for.

Abuse Report Forum Procedure

Guess I have to start recording every single time that im in teamspeak... Cause thats fair...

Is making an accusation of abuse without proof, fair?

No proof, no abuse.

Sirius

• Like 7