Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (The Destroyer)

eXfro

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

The Destroyer

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:171578062

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

5:45 am EST 11/10/17

Give us a brief description of the incident.

A game just started on zs_Lighthouse and before the first wave even started i fell off the map and died to triggerhurt. Guy (mod) was nice enough to redeem me right away after i asked. Then half way through the first wave out of nowhere The Destroyer slays me with no warning. Then says I have no proof. I spent points already and was in the middle of a game and he does this? Like minutes later? The proof was I had no other way of even dying before the wave started and why does it matter even if the round hasn't begun?

Proof Links?

I was very angry and didn't screen shot the slay sorry

• Like 3

I slayed you after i asked guy why he redeemed you and if he had saw you died to an accident or had proof. He said no so i asked guy if i could slay him, he said ok and i did. I did this because you didnt have any definitive proof that you actually died on accident and not on purpose just to get a free redeem and free guns.

And you theres literally a fence that stops you from jumping off the map too and theres a reason why triggerhurt was placed so you couldnt get outside the map

Edited by Destroy
  • Like 2

So I would need to have video, upload it, then post it to HG for a redeem? Seems kinda like a waste of time. Guy knows me and knows I do not ask for redeems almost ever. Even still you could at least ask me if i have proof before randomly slaying me? I think you don't like me and jumped on the first chance to ruin a game for me. Mods are here to make game play better for players and stop rule breaking neither of which you accomplished. You are the quickest to punish and most short sighted mod I have ever seen on this server.

• Like 4

Destroyer admitted he slayed you but his reason for slaying would be justified and not abuse. If you do not have proof to prove otherwise I will be forced to side with Destroyer. This is an abuse report accusing Destroyer of wrongdoing, if you do not have proof of any wrongdoing then this report will be marked Not Abuse.

• Like 1

So proof of wrong doing? I would need a screen shot of him slaying me? Can't you see in logs I was redeemed before round started then slayed half way through the first wave? With no questions or warnings? I had no other way of dying other then by accident, unless I just jumped off, but then why ask for a redeem? You can slay someone without proof but not redeem them?