Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Respolo

"Meta" ?

Well, I take Fit , Tought , Quick , Surged , Bandoiler , and Vaccination for the worth menu.

Usually, I don't buy anything in wave 1, however, if I insist I go with either Ricochet or Crossfire ( Usually the one with the higher lvl )

Wave 2, however, I usually buy a UZI , 10x Ammo, then buy another UZI and craft an Akimbo UZI ( Do this in order to get a glitch which makes it so that you get 20X ammo ) and stick with it for around wave 5 or wave 6, after that I buy whatever gun I see fits the situation from tier 5 .

If you are talking about point-making loadouts then they have to be the medic loadouts , there are tons and each one has it's own plus side ( For me if I wanna make points I just farm the entire 6 rounds, so I get flinchy and faulty loader since I won't be buying guns, NEVER EVER get anything besides those 2 UNLESS you think the situation fits )

But really it's up to you how you shape the "Meta" , you could be a cader or a medic or anything really, up to you.

Point-making isn't really that fun in my opinion, but most of the time the people who are "point-making" are people who are medics or are repairing constantly.

Then again, you can make big profits waiting in a t6 cade if you purchase the right tier 6 for that situation, and if the t6 cade actually lasts a decent amount of time, but that is rare.

THE "REAL" META - This might sound crazy, but being a zombie at the start of the game is almost always worth it, considering the existence of the armory in general, as you can get easy redeems if nobody cades, resulting in free weapons and ammo to make a nice profit, especially if you get akimbo uzi's and or the akimbo crossbows. If the armory is destroyed early, chances are the zombies win early. If you are a boss at that time, you can rack up the points being a nightmare by just hitting the cade.

THE TRUE META - Having fun is the true meta, if you don't enjoy playing a video game, why play? You can argue that you need points to have fun first, but everybody has their own fun in their own way. Buy whatever gun you want, and play how you want, whether its making a solo cade or just being a medic the whole game, remember the TRUE META.

• Like 2

THE TRUE META - Having fun is the true meta, if you don't enjoy playing a video game, why play? You can argue that you need points to have fun first, but everybody has their own fun in their own way. Buy whatever gun you want, and play how you want, whether its making a solo cade or just being a medic the whole game, remember the TRUE META.

Oh yeah I love this server. I'm having loads of fun on it and I agree that fun comes first. It's just that I'd like to make enough points eventually where I can roll around with Gluons and aegis every now and then without it hurting my point-wallet. (Saving a bit for cards.)

• Like 1

I always laugh that when I see people who take things so seriously they spit vile abuse and cuss when they lose or people do not do EXACTLY what they want in terms of gameplay... Lol :D Not naming people, but I'm sure everyone knows who I mean.

Anyways, I have fun in all respects. Playing as zombie can be fun too. Although the best way to make points risk-free if that is what you want is by going zombie.

• Like 2

if you know youre going to survive, sell the revolver and buy an ar or really good shotgun in later rounds. If your aim is good and you buy correctly you will make infinitely more points with a better gun. just experiment, it seems like youre new so youll notice what others is doing and make your own judegements :D

• Like 2

Starting load out : Knife / Med kit / Bandoleer perk / Move speed 1

Start of map .. Knife kills / Healing / Looting..

On fallback to cade if able to wait till intermission buy gloc

Keep gloc untill tier 3 ( maximize point intake from pistol ) and purchase the p90 SMG or silencer SMG and pointfarm away.

Regardless of whatever you decide to to or start with,..

ALWAYS HAVE A MEDKIT. Always start with one. You are able to heal yourself and it really can make or break the map for you..

Personal Medkits are how you survive to wave 6 and make shitloads of points.. You dont have to worry so much about "getting healed" cause you can just switch to medkit heal yourself and go back to gun every 30 seconds or something

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 2

Lately, it's been hard to profit ( At least for me ). So I've been residing to Medic and Cader , but I noticed that a few select guns are excellent for the job, I'll specify them by the tier.

Tier 1 : Ricochet & Crossfire

Tier 2 : Dual UZI (Craftable using 2 uzis) , Hunter .

Tier 3 : DOOM Super Shotgun , Stalker M4

Tier 4 : Loadsastuffboi (AKA: Buy whatever gun you feel is good)

Tier 5 : Ray Gun , Evo , Destructor , Sniper Rifles , Grim Reaper .

Tier 6 : Lazer Boi , Explosion Boi , Far Boi , Engine-Sound Boi