Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donald J Putin

Hello Hg I'm Donald J Putin formerly Ididntoucher, Sir Gordon, Wal-Mart Hacks, and some others I can't remember. I've been playing in the community for over a year and a half and somewhat been on the forums a couple times in the past for suggestions and updates.

This is my formal introduction, hello!

I have played Jailbreak, ttt, and zombie escape. Then the ttt I played on became dead two years ago and that's how I found Hg whenever I'm not trading (which I used to do a lot of) I'm playing ttt now at least. I love the Hg ttt because the t/detective ratio is always on point. I get T a fair amount of times and they aren't overpowered like most servers. The staff are active like none other, they respect the players and each other while having fun. I'm now trying to get more involved with Hg and this is my start. If you have any questions or wanna get to know me more comment, message, or add me . If not see you on the server:) btw I'm silver.

Edited by Donald J Putin
  • Like 4