Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Duphin)

L3G0My3G0

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Duphin

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:57904678

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town)

How long ago did this take place?

1:30 pm - 2:30 pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

When i join the server, I type "Duphin is a cutie when he gets mad" and then get instantly gagged with out warning.

Also chat spammed blocking possibility of typed KOS and just spamming in general.

The gag is right at the start of the Demo and screenshot is of the spam which should also be in the demo towards the end.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

Bout to go 4 for 4

So since you start the story in the middle I finish it for you.

You RDM and I slay you. I tell you to drop it and you decide to be trolly and keep going bothering me. So I mute and later gag you shown here.(mute can be confirmed in admin logs.)

1f60a1048b65311f7bc8513b952e3432.png

8b5dc6c7a8f01f035a9eba7a2072fa45.png

7fbf6a4d3bb5d2c7d18c56b3364e27c3.png

50bc28fab621696b4a1c468623bbdb54.png

Now even if you weren't gagged before the map changed I still would've gagged you for not leaving me alone. Which I did here

e62ef90c87c97685cf05a0e535f2b5ab.png

Now a gag is a warning so I don't need to warn you for that besides the fact you had been gagged in the last map for the same things.

For the spam it was a joke between me and Bing Bong and if it was an issue it would've been handled there.

Secondly nothing about me typing in chat uses an admin command so not sure what the point is there I guess you could make a ban report.

Thirdly even in the screenshot you're providing the spam is before the round starts so it would not block a kos being typed out which you made the point to try and make me look bad.

Edited by Duphin
  • Like 4

I stopped talking about it and i just wanted to say you were cute, you never told me personally that i was bothering you and never heard you say it. You mute me for explaining to hyperion about how it wasn't rdm cause i could perfectly see the death of person and you shooting them. Also i said "Duphin is cute when is mad" never directly talking to you.

Edited by L3G0My3G0