Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Make A Trade 6?

☆Raging☆

Raging, for the reason that anyone gives a living shit anymore, we don't need a T6. The majority of the servers are mostly underpopulated anyway, now you want to add another one that probably will be just as useless as the others? We already have 5 Trade servers with the capacity of 32 people per server. That's quiet as it is, now you want to add one more? We are already considering removing a few dead servers, no need for another. I know some of us want change, I do too. But you must realize that doesn't always happen. Especially to our liking. You must realize you don't have anymore control over that then I do, and I'm not even in HG anymore, I wish I was still [HG] Admiral Owl [M] but I fucked it up. Don't start making a big deal over things you don't like. There are many things that I don't like about this community but I adapt to it, and I don't make treads complaining about it because I know it's just something that I and I alone am bothered by. Eventually I just forget it. Something I recommend to you greatly with respect; try to keep your trap shut.

Edited by Admiral Mack
  • Like 1

Raging, for the reason that anyone gives a living shit anymore, we don't need a T6. The majority of the servers are mostly underpopulated anyway, now you want to add another one that probably will be just as useless as the others? We already have 5 Trade servers with the capacity of 32 people per server. That's quiet as it is, now you want to add one more? We are already considering removing a few dead servers, no need for another. I know some of us want change, I do too. But you must realize that doesn't always happen. Especially to our liking. You must realize you don't have anymore control over that then I do, and I'm not even in HG anymore, I wish I was still [HG] Admiral Owl [M] but I fucked it up. Don't start making a big deal over things you don't like. There are many things that I don't like about this community but I adapt to it, and I don't make treads complaining about it because I know it's just something that I and I alone am bothered by. Eventually I just forget it. Something I recommend to you greatly with respect; try to keep your trap shut.

I read the first 2 words and gave up. WE GETTING TR.6

james when the voting started for the community server I think it was only going to last a month then it would be switched to something else... but I think its been longer than a month so I dunno when it's gonna switch or when voting is gonna start again.

I honestly doubt that dodgeball would be changed. Misc has made updates a lot on that.

I think we should make a dead trade server the community map server and make dodgeball a perm addition.

I honestly doubt that dodgeball would be changed. Misc has made updates a lot on that.

I think we should make a dead trade server the community map server and make dodgeball a perm addition.

the only trade server we could murder would have to be trade 4 since it's not active... but I just saw like 10

people on it today so not sure