Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jessica's Guide On How To Be An Pro Medic ?

Jessica

Hey guys

It's Jessica or My name is jessica

as many of you know or if you're new and never heard of me , i'm an HG recruit and the medic on HG ZS server

i've been doing medic for 4 years now ever since I came and play on HG , on their ZS server

and I wanted to do this guide for a long time now

and I want to shout out to Thespear on his guide on how to be a good medic for dummies , I find that guide to be really helpful for the starters who is starting to do medic

ok now i'm going to shut up on the intro and move on to the guide ..................so enjoy

This guide is split into 5 parts

Part 1: The Basic

Part 2: The Types Of Medical Supplies

Part 3: The Important Players

Part 4: The Special Events Package

Part 5: The Recommended Loads In Objectieve + The Ending

( Part 1: The Basic )

Ok so let start the basic

if you know the basic then you can skip to part 3

so the basic is always the same , we heal players

and get those 3 fucking points

that is basic to everyone, even myself

But you can get the returns and traits

these two prove advantages and disadvantages

Returns Advantages: Give you extra worthmenu points

Returns Didadvantages : give you different weakness ( e.g clumsy , slow etc )

Traits Advantages : Prove good benefits ( e.g give you 4 points per heal instead of 3 , extra ammo when using resupply etc )

Traits Disadvantages : Cost Worthmenu ( e.g 20 , 30 , 60 etc)

Now I would really recommend you to pick the first few returns if you're not shooting and doing medic the whole round

and also some traits

if you're going to be medic the whole round of the game , then get the returns like slowness

for clumsy and other returns similar like that , you will have to think of your own risk

for traits

they prove benefits like it gives you extra medical supplies , ammo

muscle , you get to carry heavy props easily etc

I would recommend getting the surgeon

this is really important as it give you 4 points per heal instead of 3 points per heal

( Part 2: The Types Of Medical Supplies )

so in HG ZS , we have

- Medkits ( 3 points = 15 hp , if surgeon , 4 points = 20hp)

- Medical Rifle ( 2 - 3 points = 11HP)

- Medical Pistol ( 1 - 2 points = 3 - 4hp)

- Medical Grenade / Mednade ( 1 points per heal = 3 hp )

Now Medkits is always what most players will get so it is really useful

( Advantages for medkit: allows you to heal other players and yourself

Disadvantages for medkit: Recharging , others players = 9 seconds per heal . Yourself = 20 seconds per heal )

Medical rifle is also very useful , clicking the right of your mouse allows you to heal other players

( Advantages for medical rifle : allows you to heal other players and only takes 3 seconds recharge

Disadvantages for medical rifle : doesn't allow you to heal yourself when hurt )

Medical pistol is OK , similar to medical rifle , but when healing , you only earn 1 - 2 points PER heal

( Advantages for medical pistol : Allows you to heal other players and only takes 5 seconds recharge

disadvantages for medical pistol: doesn't allow to heal yourself and only let's you earn 1 - 2 points per heal )

Medical Grenade is an grenade , it allows to heal a group of players in one area when players are low in health

( Advantages for medical grenade : heal a group of players in an small area

Disadvantages for medical grenade: Slow recharge )

Traits

Surgeon : Allows you to earn 4 points per heal instead of 3 points

Banoiler * correct me if I spell it wrong * : give you extra ammo * HIGHLY RECOMMEND *

_________________________________________________________________________________

( Part 3: The Important players )

In ZS , we have a few types of players

- Caders

- Runners

- Repair

-Shooters

- Medics

- Suppliers

| Caders |

Caders are the MOST important players in the cade

they are the one who cades and build like an shelter for us

so it is very important to heal them as they always repair the cade

I highly recommend you to heal the caders

| Runners |

Runners is a bit annoying , they mostly run around the map , around wave 1 and wave 3

so it makes them very hard to heal them as they run like big fucks

most of the time , you will have to chase them from behind in order to heal them ( they may retreat to the cade if lower than 40hp)

| Repair |

Repair are the ones who repairs the cade which is similar to Caders

however they don't cade but only repair so they are the second most important player for you to take care

| Shooters |

Shooters are the one who defends the cades

so they are the third most important player for you to take care

( I highly recommend healing them at 50hp )

| Medics |

Medics are the one who heal the other players however you may see some medics with low health , if they have medkits , I would suggest that you do not heal them

if they have medical rifles , pistol or grenade , then yes unless they give an warning they are going to drop mednade

so it's not recommended

| Suppliers |

Suppliers are the one that provide supplies such as ars crate , resupply boxes etc

however it is not highly recommended to heal them as they usually have guns or medics with them

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( Part 4: The Special Events Package )

In ZS, events are always held there

and it's where all the fun began but one of the most fav of all players are the double points

in case you don't know what is double points

Double points is an event that allows you to earn twices as much

for example : if you are doing medic , you get 6 points instead of 3 * if not using any returns or traits *

Now I really highly recommend that you keep an eye on double points

it helps you make profits

and it is best when becoming an medic

if you have surgeon , this is your chance to earn 8 points instead of 4 points per heal

so I highly recommend if you use surgeon when double points roll around

if you're using mednade , I would also recommend that as a way to make your profit when DP is on

because the mednade only heals a group of players and you get 2 points per heal instead of 1 points

you made a big profit

now it all depends on how many players were in that small area

I would recommend you to drop the mednade in the middle of the room *unless the room is small then you can drop it on the corner *

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( Part 5 : The Different Between Objectieve And Survival + The Ending )

In Objectieve

if you really want to be an medic for the entire round

I would recommend these following load

Load 1 = Medkit + a return related to shooting + surgeon + quick

Load 2= Mednade + a return related to shooting + surgeon

Load 3= Medical Rifle + Slowness * if needed , you can have an return and surgeon

In survival

if you want to be an medic for the entire round

DO NOT PICK Clumsy or any of the bottom traits unless you are willing to take the risks

____________________________________________________________________________________

so that is the ending

I hope you enjoy it

if I misspell any of the words , please do correct me

if you want me to answer your questions related to the medics

i'm very happy to answer them :)

and also please go check Thespear guide , he did an great job , and I highly recommend that for starters who want to be an medic

If you're interest in joining my steam group which is called HGZSM ( HeLLsGamers Zombie Survival Medics ) You are welcome to , I would always put the top medics who made the most profit / good doctor

( Link of the group )

http://steamcommunit...lgamerszsmedics

so yeah........that all I have to say

Goodbye and stay Profits :)

Edited by Jessica
  • Like 11

Definitely a good guide. Although for me, I will continue to be a terrible medic because for some reason I have more fun when I just run around in a barricade healing random people... :P

nice guide Jessica. I'll make sure to read this over whenever I join the ZS server lol

Thank You

• Like 1

When writing the guide

I had to use math which I really suck it but everyone in this world has their own weakness which is nothing to be shame of

I have to use it on part 2: the type of medical supplies

which stress me a bit because I've to find the total points per heal

the most stressful part when I was typing , is I have to pick colours in order to not to confuse anyone who is reading it

But i'm happy that you guys enjoy it , it's my first guide , i'll also want to do two more guides which are related to ZS but they will take sometime as I need to do some research and how i'm going to explain it

• Like 1

When writing the guide

I had to use math which I really suck it but everyone in this world has their own weakness which is nothing to be shame of

I have to use it on part 2: the type of medical supplies

which stress me a bit because I've to find the total points per heal

the most stressful part when I was typing , is I have to pick colours in order to not to confuse anyone who is reading it

But i'm happy that you guys enjoy it , it's my first guide , i'll also want to do two more guides which are related to ZS but they will take sometime as I need to do some research and how i'm going to explain it

That is fine. We all have our issues. :D As for the colors you did good! Usually when people try to use colors in guides/etc they do poor and make my eyes bleed.

Damn I always wanted to make a guide like these but my ass is to lazy too. Good work!

Could always make a guide like... Slowly. Just have a text file and every time you come up with more information on whatever your guide is for, jot it down. Eventually when you think it is good, go through and organize it. :D Or be lazy like me and never organize or upload it... That is less fun though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update : Currently , After the Dec update

you can now select 3 HUD

all of them are different so i'll go through it but this is only for medics

Default : When healing , at the botton hand corner you can see an bar after you healed someone or yourself

if it's half , you have 9 secs

if it's full , you have 20 secs recharge

Killing floor 2: When healing

at your botton left hand corner you can a number being display , it will show you the secs of number depending on the healing you did for others or yourself

SH TTT: there's no health being display so it is a bit risky , unless you're know how many secs of recharge for medkits ( Others : 9 secs , Yourself: 20 secs )

• Like 2

if it's half , you have 9 secs

if it's full , you have 20 secs recharge

Just curious, do you know if any of the traits reduce this time? I remember awhile back people were talking in game about whether fire rate or reload speed reduced the recharge time on medic stuff. I think they removed the fire rate trait, so I guess it's just the faster reload traits now... but there's always the rage rune from bonus crates for fire rate.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
| Suppliers | Suppliers are the one that provide supplies such as ars crate , resupply boxes etc however it is not highly recommended to heal them as they usually have guns or medics with them
Suppliers more like point whores xD. Anyways excellent guide, you always put alot of efforts in your guides. Keep up the good work!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...