Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (Ceiling Fan)

Illusive Man

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Ceiling fan

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:61791499

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HG Zombie

How long ago did this take place?

21/11/2017

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was a zombie I was following Ceiling fan trying to get him, yes I know his player model, and I know it was him because he vanished in front of my eyes after saying he was STUCK asking for help and then the Developer called How Super Terrible used the !tp command to teleport ceiling fan.

I don't blame The developer of the happening, but the player for asking for help when he was not really stuck.

Sorry any english mistakes.

Proof Links?

I have only the console text of the happening. For my understanding a moderator or developer should first noclip or tp to the players position and check if they are trully stuck or not!

I'm sorry if i have no video proof of the happening but how could I predict such event?, I have nothing agaisn't ceiling fan, I don't want him banned but please give a warning to him, I saw the player model with the hands on his ears (typing animation) and I saw his player model vanishing from my screen, and then he saying thanks.

fan asking for TP

Link1:

he said he was stuck on a gas can while i said he was not.

Link2:

• Like 1