Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1St Ban Appeal

Supersonic

Hello, my name is Delfite (obviously...)

I recently discovered a BAN I have currently that expires in 13 hours as I am typing this so I wanted to see if I could appeal. The person who sent the ban request was Imperial Knight and he used FALSE evidence against me for the ban that was for Homophobic slurs.

When I reviewed the ban I noticed in the chat log link he provided to me on this report: https://hellsgamers....=229684-delfite

I was confused because yesterday I was having a fun time and then I left to go to bed last night. Then I reviewed the chat logs this morning and was even more confused. So please at the same time while you are reviewing this appeal please explain to me in the chat logs where a homophobic slur is. Not only that but I'm also 13 and I was unaware of what a homophobic slur sounded like to Imperial :/

Anyways, I have high hopes to see this appeal be accepted.

Thanks,

Delfite

P.S. If I did send a homophobic slur through chat then I didn't realize it and had to have said it on impulse, after all I am 13 and kids act impulsively all the time which I wish wasn't true :/