Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The reason i want to know why you guys and or gals like tf2 is because for me tf2 is my getaway from my life and my family since its fun and the community is a diverse and interesting bunch of people to learn from or to mute since they have nothing better to do then scream but anyways tf2 is like a waterfall it can either be a beautiful or terrifying.

TF2 is a silly game that I can never get tired of. I did once but the fun just came on back. :)

Met tons of good friends in TF2 and someone special. So, the game means a lot to me and it's kinda hard to just move on from it, y'know?

Though, casual can get boring... and MvM as well. That's why I decided to mostly play on the Trade Servers :D

• Like 2

TF2 is for normies

shut mouth

I personally have started to love TF2 more recently than when I first played it back from 2013-2014. It's just so much more variety than most games I play, and you can do so much stuff, like taunts, maps, weird sfms, etc.

cuz it has some of my fav game types (mainly dodgeball)

THIS ^

Edited by James

TF2 was one of my favorite games until the "market crash" when keys rose and buds fell even though I didn't play to trade but I mainly played on trade servers, even then I still played the last straw was when they started adding weapon conditions and skins, that's when I quit playing.

Edited by Eric

• 8 months later...