Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recruitment Staff Needed

Imperial Knight

FLObVqm.png

The Recruitment team is looking for some new members who are interested in:

• Recruiting new players (means you must be active in your division)
  • Reviewing applications
  • Interviewing and promoting applicants

We are primarily looking for new Recruitment Staff in the following divisions:

• Counter-Strike: Source
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Garry's Mod

If you are in another division and are interested, we will still consider you for the position.

We do regular activity checks and referral checks to make sure that each staff member is active in reviewing applications, interviewing applicants, and recruiting players in-game (referrals).

Requirements for being Recruitment Staff (leadership):

• Must be an HG Member :member: for at least 3 months
  • Must be active in-game, on TeamSpeak, and on the forums

Please apply here if you are interested! Feel free to reply in this thread with any questions or contact one of the HGCE Recruitment Leaders (@Imperial Knight and @bigjohnMS)

• Like 5

I already applied earlier today, will that application still be reviewed? (I probably have a bunch of applications open anyway lol)

You'll be contacted privately about the status of your application if it's changed. If you are never contacted, feel free to apply again after 3 months (same as the Interest in a Leadership Position application).

• 4 weeks later...

Would my 2 months of recruitment count toward the necessary 3 months of membership to qualify here? Are there other open roles/opportunities? I am new member but veteran HG player and would like to contribute where I can.

No, you must be an [HG] Member for at least 3 months to hold a leadership position like Recruitment Staff. That means you must first get promoted from your current clan rank, -hg- Recruit, to [HG] Member for that 3 month wait to start. -hg- Recruit is not to be confused with "recruitment".

• Like 1