Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Keeps You Playing Tf2?

meatshield

Tf2 in valves eyes is a dieing game, and it surely is with player numbers decreseing. So with players leaveing and f2ps joining, What keeps you playing? The commuity? HG? Maybe you like the Normal Casual Grind ? Or maybe you like Mann Up and hope to GOD you get in aussie in two citys. Maybe you like to play the dead and forgotton Competetive Game mode. Or maybe you like UGC.

• Like 2

I will never stop playing TF2. I love playing on and moderating HG Servers. Not to mention I've made friends here in HG. Even though I can't be apart of the clan that doesn't mean I can't represent it and help out where I can. I've heard Admins, Mod, and Management complain how they hate doing their job but in my eyes, dealing with cancer on the Trade servers and doing stuff that I'm told to do in HG is fun.

Edited by Admiral MacK
  • Like 2

I will never stop playing TF2. I love playing on and moderating HG Servers. Not to mention I've made friends here in HG. Even though I can't be apart of the clan that doesn't mean I can't represent it and help out where I can. I've heard Admins, Mod, and Management complain how they hate doing their job but in my eyes, dealing with cancer on the Trade servers and doing stuff that I'm told to do in HG is fun. I wish that I didn't f*ck up by getting VAC'd so that flattened any chance of that happening for me.(Higher ranks) But I still have hope. Until that time, I do what I can. (Which isn't a lot; Gold Admins don't get much) PS I #$@%& HATE THAT YEAR POLICY FOR REJOINING HG AFTER A VAC BAN AHHHHH. Yeah it serves me right though for how dumb I was back then though.

I agree or relate to you. Ive always enjoyed keeping canser off the servers. Sad to see chances at power of higher ranks are now limted by your time of a year to re-join.
  • Like 1