Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Moment You Knew You Love Zs

Chaotic_

For me, it was during the old times, when the rail gun was on, rich people spammed grenades, HG didn't execute 1/2 their members, and the OP medi-shotgun wasn't nerfed. I remember it quite clearly, it was a Mall map, the one with all those names, and I was running around , it was peak time so loads of people were cading in different spots , but same thing applied to zombies, back then the boom-squad was alive, and the moment, which I can remember crystal clear, was when I was in the grocery section of the map, the area that has a connector to Buffalo. So as I was running around I was listening to some lofi and, in this one moment a bunch of zombies rush to me, so what do I do? I run, and then this sick chill beat blows me down and I was running around in this crowded mall with a bunch of cades, and I mean like 5+ cades, and this sick music playing on the background got me on the mood.

Wish those days were back.

Edited by Chaotic_
  • Like 1

I first fell in love with ZS back in 2013. Gmod was one of the first PC games I owned and I was recommended the server by my brother and his friends, as soon as I started playing I was hooked. This past year I’ve been enjoying it less and less as “The Execution†got most of my friends and/or people I enjoyed playing with (basically old members/players) and everyone else hat I played with lost interest in the game. ZS is still fun but it’s starting to change too much for me and it’s not the same game I fell in love with. Nowadays, people aren’t as skilled of cadets (there’s a few that are) and everyone is really fucking weird when playing it. That’s why I’m on like once or twice a week.

I first fell in love with ZS back in 2013. Gmod was one of the first PC games I owned and I was recommended the server by my brother and his friends, as soon as I started playing I was hooked. This past year I’ve been enjoying it less and less as “The Execution†got most of my friends and/or people I enjoyed playing with (basically old members/players) and everyone else hat I played with lost interest in the game. ZS is still fun but it’s starting to change too much for me and it’s not the same game I fell in love with. Nowadays, people aren’t as skilled of cadets (there’s a few that are) and everyone is really fucking weird when playing it. That’s why I’m on like once or twice a week.

Remember the time that we had wave 1 boomsticks, arsenal/resupply overflow(too many resupply,Arsenal), Atrocity was on, and the fact that we had a good chunk of decent players. I do miss some of the funny moments we had at zs_healthcare(the one with the wierd zombie spawn in the wall).

Remember the time that we had wave 1 boomsticks, arsenal/resupply overflow(too many resupply,Arsenal), Atrocity was on, and the fact that we had a good chunk of decent players. I do miss some of the funny moments we had at zs_healthcare(the one with the wierd zombie spawn in the wall).

I do remember healthcare. I have one good memory (that I remember the most) and that was on mall beta and I had become a nightmare. Oscar and Greed420 were running around with booms (wave 2) and I killed Greed while Oscar ran and he screamed into his mic. God I miss some of the old 2013-2014 players :/

I miss him too, I remember when we fucked around with the grav gun before it was fixed :/

I really liked the point saving. It made actually doing stuff feel worth while.

I was sitting at around 22k points when the card update came. Made more points before I figured out these were permanent upgrades. I now struggle with 1-5k points at any given moment.

Card update was what really made me love ZS.

For me it was about 6 years ago. Was on JSC (james silent corner). Then CTG ( clock town gaming). Then co-founded the Snackbar. Funny, i am still here playing and all those servers disbanded. I honestly do not know why i keep coming back to play zs. Addiction?

Point save and point farm are probably what made me like zs a lot. Notices other zs servers don't have point save, which pretty much makes point farming kinda useless in my opinion. I like that hg allows for one to save the points, especially when one puts high effort into getting points. Other than that, well idk, maybe because I get to shoot zombies or kill nubs when i'm zombie and watch them rage haha.