Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove Tier 6 From Objective Maps

Trazix

T6 weapon obj map  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was a clickbait I meant to say remove T6 weapons ONLY on obj map when winrate is above +10% winrate because stop this please stop the boring. 1 year ago before T6 was add there was no problem it was balanced and human lost most of time and there was a challenge. Fortunately I own 3 obj map for balance it but I'm not going to fix/balance others obj map.

Mine

814478436mine.png

Pharmacy

429379437pharma.png

Evac

736499439evac.png

Enervation

474795443enervation.png

Filth

560409441filth.png

NPST

310889435npst.png

Vertigo

368811440vertigo.png

Rescape

189391442rescape.png

Rampage

454134438rampage.png

Other / off-votlist

Horizon and day zero = 1%

Ravenholm = 0% (this map need t7 too hard)

Pheonix, crest of waven mental hospital and lambdacore = pretty sur more than 10%

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 4

I've done so many attempts to balance obj maps but they are always rejected because people desperately want to be OP as human so they get everyone to jump on the bandwagon

We cant fix retard and unconscious peoples

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 2

I've done so many attempts to balance obj maps but they are always rejected because people desperately want to be OP as human so they get everyone to jump on the bandwagon

Yes... the players are not aware that the goal is not to win 1000 pts all the time and that if humans are too op, the zombies raged... totally agree.

• Like 1

With-out tier 6 on objective maps it gives all human team a fair balance, ok with-out tier 6 I buy sniper as it can compete with t 6 however I legit see like 15/40 people like not doing anything, just following people to win the objective. I agree.

I hated t6 since it came out however I only buy it because it is the norm to do so.

Edited by The Gaming Limit
  • Like 1

With-out tier 6 on objective maps it gives all human team a fair balance, ok with-out tier 6 I buy sniper as it can compete with t 6 however I legit see like 15/40 people like not doing anything, just following people to win the objective. I agree.

I hated t6 since it came out however I only buy it because it is the norm to do so.

This is true. Something else that doesn't help is lately when people die on any map instead of playing zombie they immediately AFK till the end of round / map. That is so uncool. :'D

These obj maps is less than 20minutes and not enough time to unlock the zombine. So the tier 6 is making ez to win and Obj filth doesn't have unlock ANY single the zombies from the obj timer.

I forget which one, but one of them has gotten so bad as zombie you literally get pinned in each spawn point. I went the entire map without doing more than 1 damage to humans. Which those who play with me know I'm not bad at zombie... :'D