Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking For: New Garry's Mod Servers

Ryze

We've been looking at new gamemodes for GMOD recently and would like to know what gamemodes you guys would like HG to get. This can be servers we've already done or haven't yet done. The floor is basically open to all gamemodes, what we're trying to get is a sense of idea in which direction to look towards next.

Screenshots and/or videos appreciated. Also feel free to share some of your favorite addons you guys like for certain gamemodes.

This is basically tied in with this. If you have any specific questions to this reach me either via slack or a forum pm here.

• Like 4

I don't know if any versions currently exist for current GarrysMod but a multi-mini gamemode server would be cool. I do not remember exactly what it was called, but sort of like a party server.

Or a stranded server, but I feel like I'm the only one left that still loves those.

Or a sandbox... Or a stronghold server if anyone can bring that gamemode back from glitch land.

Honestly I think all my suggestions are bad, ignore me. :'D