Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Discussion

brrt

Hi this is ßert.

This discussion is about my ban that happened on Thursday night and I just wanted to discuss all the factors. I just would like to explain what happened before I said my comment, and what happened after. Me , Captain Kitty, Mason, Silly, Bing Bong, and Dragonslayer were all chatting it up in teamspeak. I would like to point out that I am friends with Captain Kitty as well as the other members of that channel. Me and Kitty are talking back and forth about Overwatch and other things and talking shit back and forth making each other laugh. I start poking fun at Silly and Captain Kitty making jokes about Silly liking Kitty so Kitty would then roast the fuck out of Silly and we would all laugh. At the point when i made the comment about the Police breaking into her house i realized that i had gone too a little far and i even said myself i didnt mean to be that edgy. I talked to Kitty after and we were fine still making jokes and she asked if i wanted to play overwatch with her. As for the part about the teamspeak earrape I understand that is dumb and I needed to stop that a while ago. I like to use it as a way to make friends laugh but I take it too far sometimes. As for the part about me being on thin ice I understand that i needed to tread carefully and not fuck up, I also understand that with my history in HG im not the most reputable guy around, but I really have been trying to clean up my act for the past year or so. I dont expect anything to change from this but I do know that my comment was edgy and too far. I am sorry to Kitty even if you werent offended i want to say sorry. Just want to get my feelings out about this now. Thanks for considering this appeal.

Edited by brrt
  • Like 13

You say you understand that you were on thin ice when you were unbanned and you're trying to clean up your act, yet you are doing the same things that got you banned in the first place.

Also from what I was told, you went on HG tinychat and started disrespecting a dL right after you got banned. This doesn't seem like much change to me.

If this is going to be an ongoing cycle, then what's the point of unbanning you?

I don't believe I did the same thing that got me banned in the first place. The first time was me being malicious and that was me actually harassing Elite, and this time the comment towards Kitty wasn't meant to be taken as harassment or anything but an over the line joke. As i stated above the whole time we were playfully talking crap to each other, and If anyone actually believes that I want harm to come to Kitty they are sorely mistaken. While me and Kitty don't chat often I do consider her my friend.

As for the Tinychat comments, I saw Colin posted a status update about them being in Tinychat. I joined and said hey to Colin and Tack, I then saw that Dragonslayer joined. I said "oh dragonslayer is here, i'm leaving". If that was taken in a disrespectful way I apologize I just didn't feel the need to be there and possibly cause unnecessary drama if it could be avoided.

And I don't see it as an ongoing circle I used to see it that way before I got banned a year back, and that's what made me realize I need to chill out. I truthfully care about a lot of members in HG and I am actively trying to stay and be apart of the community. I'm sorry for the drama I have caused it was sincerely not my intention.

Edited by brrt
  • Like 1

I don't believe I did the same thing that got me banned in the first place.

8b0951270f189022a07e8044af2f25b8.png

And I don't see it as an ongoing circle I used to see it that way before I got banned a year back, and that's what made me realize I need to chill out. I truthfully care about a lot of members in HG and I am actively trying to stay and be apart of the community. I'm sorry for the drama I have caused it was sincerely not my intention.

I agree, you do need to chill out. If what you say is true, you'll stay out of trouble and we'll revisit this in a few months, since you just got banned 3 days ago.