Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Is Your Favorite Girl?

Jxhn

Hey guys

Just thought it would make for a nice discussion if we tell everybody who our favorite girls in anime are. :D

Since I don’t like discrimination just tell us who your anime crush is :)

Mine is Charlotte Dunois. She is the only character in Infinite Stratos that isn’t tsundere and abusive to the MC :D

216587.jpg

Who are your favorites and why?

Also it has to be a real anime character.

Edited by Jxhn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oJGsRPNb0

Change up. I'd say Nikki Minaj not only because of her curves but her personality. She's a great public figure that has good intentions to help struggling college kids with paying off their debt. I mean how would you not like her? Such a doll. :P

ccddaf1d-4426-444b-9598-3fd8109a2863.jpg

Edited by M A I N E

I seriously don't like anime... Nor do I have any virtual crushes or anime crushes. So I'll just say that my favourite girl is...

My girlfr... *cough cough* oh shit fuck *cough cough* PC. Those curves on my GPU and just the sexy Windows10 and all those booty drives in it... Never gets old.

jk i have a girlfriend, so she's my fave girl

Seriously though Jxhn, why this thread? It's not like you guys are taking over every single part of the internet with your anime stuff :D

Edited by Comic King

• 4 months later...