Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Unban Request

GIJOSE

I want to point out 2 things. I was banned on an unporpuseful mistake, I was lagging when I "rdmed" and therefore I didn't have any control on that. I was instantly perm banned with no warning whatsoever. Which made me mad at that time. Second thing is that we all have moved on from this and I am sorry if I was unclear in my intentions and I do hope you guys are too to me because I consider this community as my own as well, being an HG member at that time I think I deserved a little more consideration and respect also being a player here since 2012. I hope we can work it out and have fun again with me leading on the Jailbreak server again. Thanks

• Like 2

This is why we can't have nice things. :/

I was instantly perm banned with no warning whatsoever.

Sorry dude, but this isn't kindergarten where you're going to have someone by your side 24/7 telling you what's right from wrong. Like you said yourself, you've been here since 2012, why do you need someone to tell you that you're doing something wrong? You would think by now you would be somewhat aware of the rules.

being an HG member at that time I think I deserved a little more consideration and respect also being a player here since 2012.

If you want respect, you should give it back. You've shown no respect towards HG rules or leadership.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...