Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Wraith/charlie Unban Request/apology

Charliee

Hello guys, Its been a while.

I'd just like to start this off by saying thank you for any staff for reading this and thank you to Sit for helping me with any issues I've had.

A year ago today I made a mistake, I acted rashly and it ended up in me being banned from not only in game but also on the forums. I posted an inappropriate picture on a status, as someone was being nsfw in tinychat and I was trying to get help. I understand that I should have PMed somebody and not publicly posted the image, and for that I seriously apologize. I have learned from this and an event like this will never occur again.

Apart from that, I need to apologize to a few people, I don't know if everyone is still here, but I will say it regardless.

Thomas, I believe you're the main person I should apologize to as you were the one that had to constantly deal with my actions, I took time away from you when you had to resolve issues that shouldn't have been created, and stopped you working on more important things.

Faze, I believe we started off on the wrong foot and things just went downhill, a few of our arguments sprung off of conflict with another person, however that doesn't matter, you too had to deal with my actions and it should never have been necessary.

Suicide, as with the others, I made your life harder than needed, I feel like at the time I pestered you and took your forgiveness for granted, I really do hope in the future we could become friends.

Foxhound, along with Faze I feel that we never got off to a strong start, towards the end of the year I caused issues for you that were completely avoidable.

Archer, we were good friends, which made the fact that I was a bad person in the community even worse, as when I was banned it meant we no longer spoke for a long period of time, you always told me to not get into trouble and I didn't listen as I should have.

I'm not trying to make anybody feel sorry for me when I say this, but I feel a bit of insight into my behavior would be able to help.

From the time I joined Hellsgamers, until I was banned in December my home life wasn't exactly the best. I was forced to drop out of school due to mental issues, my relationship with people close to me had almost completely dissolved, my outlook on life was becoming even more negative. Because at the time I had no authority figure to look up to, I was badly disciplined, I didn't listen to what people said and I was very immature as I could do what I wanted without caring about any repercussions at the time. As a result of this, my attitude towards others online was very similar to the way I treated people in real life, with little respect and with the sense that I was above everybody. I believed that whenever I did something that was wrong or against the rules that when I woke up it'd all be fine, people would forget about it and just move on. I learned that this was certainly not the case this time around, as the ban stuck without a chance of an appeal until the year had passed.

Most of the conflict that I had that resulted in bans/warning did involve Henry, who I know is now permanently banned. I'm not saying that I can just shove off all the blame onto him, as my responses to any conflicts involving him were not acceptable and I was deserving of the punishments I received.

In that year, I have reestablished relations with those people and I truly believe I have become a more mature and less toxic of a person. I've grown up and got out of the negative state of my life that I was previously in. I do want to thank you for the ban in a way, as it let me take a much needed break, and otherwise I feel like my attitude in the community would not have changed at all.

I am now asking for one more chance, for one more time to be forgiven, and one opportunity to prove that I have become better as a person and that I have changed. I understand with my history of bans reflecting very negatively on my personality that it may be hard to believe me, however I do truly believe that I am no longer the immature, toxic person that I was this time last year.

I appreciate anybody that has taken the time to read this and think about the decision to let me once again be in the community.

Thank you,

Charlie.

• Like 9