Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jessica's Guide How To Be A Good Traitor In Ttt ?

Jessica

So hi

welcome to my newest guide

so i'll be doing 3 guides for TTT or probably 4 depending on what i've research on it

So today's guide will be all about traitors

now if you don't know what the hell is TTT or what is that ?

TTT or also known as Trouble In Terrorist Town is an very popluar gamemode in garry's mod where you will have to find an traitor and eliminate him / her

it is similar to murder however i'll cover like the each of them probably during the new year cause i'm so lazy to rewrite everything about it

So if you aren't aware and livig under an rock

HG now has an TTT server, the server was brought by ryze cause i think some people want HG to have an TTT server so there it goes

i find it fun and very different from what i played ,cause i haven't play TTT for 3 years now ok i'll shut up now and go through this guide

So playing as an traitor is the most fun ass shit thing you will play

you will have to eliminate all the players not including your fellow traitors in order to win the game

So of course there will be the innocents and the detective who will be walking around the map so it will be very hard to eliminate all players

so i'll be guiding you to how to be an good traitor.....as in killing all of them without anyone watching , by using stealth actions ( there she goes, copying yandere simulator )

( The Players and The Detective )

Now every games, there will be at least 1 detective , 1 or 3 traitors and the rest of the players are innocent

Players who are innocents will be walking around the map looking for the traitor to start his attack

Detective will be looking of bodies and discover who the traitor really is

Most players will follow the Detective around which makes them really hard to be eliminate

I recommend you to find players who are alone

this makes them a very easy target for you to eliminate

however once you attack them using guns, it will alert the rest of the players due to the firearm sound

they will discover the body ( if the detective is alive ) and will start looking for the traitor(s)

( Eliminating A couple / group )

Eliminating an couple / group will be hard due to the amount of witness

If you're with other fellow traitors then it best try to stay away from one and another , since FF is and you may kill your fellow teammate

DO NOT FOLLLOW THE PLAYERS, they will likely start killing you and you will be caught

always try and sneak up on them if possible meaning try to follow them , if they are looking behind , try and find a place to hide

Eliminating an group is the most like fucking harder shit

because there will be witness around

it best to do it with your fellow traitors

if you do it alone

well innocents win

but if you do it together with your fellow traitors, you are likely to win the game

it's not highly recommended to eliminate the detective

( Which gun to pick as an traitor ? )

a lot of people may ask: Bitch , what gun is the best to use as an traitor ?

for me I always use shotgun , pump shotgun or gail

shotgun is an short range weapon so you will have to be a bit close to the innocents and always try and aim at the face, the body may do 30% damage ( correct me if i'm wrong )

Shooting the face will do an half damage on them

Gail is an Assault rifle

idk how much damage it does but it contains 35 bullets

so I recommend you to aim it on their face

not the body nor the legs

( Before actions )

I should recommend you to try NOT to not start you actions

if you do , you're very likely to get spotted by witness

I always recommend you to do it at the right time

there maybe other innocent players who will shoot the others

but always try to find an perfect timing to start you attack

try and speak to your fellow traitors and plan your actions together

I think that all I can cover

I can't remember anything much about being an traitor

i'll probably do the basic guide , the innocent and the detective guide around 2018

So that is it

I hope it helps you to be an good traitor

i'll see you all next time

Bye

false

How to play as a traitor in TTT 101

1. find gun

2. use your mic, try to come off as friendly.

3. if they stare at you for too long, shoot them.

4. ???

5. profit

ty.

brgr.

ce staff

tf2 mod

best hg member

Best 101 Guide so far

I forgot to talk about pretending to be friendly , i'll update the guide very soon

thanks for saying that part Brgr

When I play as a traitor, I attempt to isolate victims and spray them down when they are turned away.

After I kill them, I place the body in a place that would be either hard to notice or where nobody goes.

to be honest, I didn't know you can place the body in a place , is it possible to do that ?