Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Gmod) Abuse Report (80 Hd)

Ryze

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

80 HD

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:57434053

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

ZS

How long ago did this take place?

Past 2 days

Give us a brief description of the incident.

You've been abusing your admin commands for the past 2 days on yourself (a lot) and others.

Prime example:

I'd like to hear your explanation. You've already been told to stop from not only the moderators but myself as well.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

Well I didn't crash the server.

I admit I was trying to be funny by gagging kendall who didn't have a mic obviously, or slay people while the next map is loading (only did that twice)

A mistake I admit I did was zlist kendall when he was a zombie. I didn't know zlisting affected zombie bosses, and I only did it for one minute, and now I know.

I think the best solution is to just take away gold, or demote to vip or something less powerful. I havent been trying to be malicious with my powers, I just get carried away and think a little harmless commands wont hurt. The zlisted kendall as a boss was an accident and I didn't know it ruined the boss. I told kendall I was sorry.

The other people I gagged were actual spammers. Kendall was the only one I jokingly gagged because he obviously couldn't micspam because he has no mic.

I'm sorry if I annoyed players for gagging kendall (not mute, gag) and make a mistake zlisting a zombie boss when I did not even know you could zlist zombie bosses, nor did I know kendall was a boss. I think I should just demote to vip or something.

Edited by Kirbs

I'm not saying you crashed the server. But you zlisted kendall with the reason "crashed server", you shouldn't be using admin commands for stuff like that. These commands may not seem harmless if used correctly, but when you decided to spam them they become harmful and we aren't going to let that happen, especially when it affects other players' gameplay.

What angers me most is that I warned you to stop and a moderator told me they warned you as well, yet you continued.

This is what's going to happen, you're admin will be revoked, however you will not be banned permanently. Until Homer gives confirmation that your admin is removed you will stay banned and that will serve as the punishment for the troll votekicks and trolling players at the same time.

ADMIN REVOKED

• Like 5