Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bring Back Perp 2017

Vanitus

Hello Hellsgamers community its been a very long time since ive honestly been on the forum or even involved in the community for atleast 2-3 years now and i have to say all the times i had on here were probably some of the most memorable and allowed me to associate with people back during really bad times and nontheless i always remember going on 2 servers. the first being css jailbreak and the 2nd being perp. please revamp the server and all the content so that we can enjoy a fantastic game mode once more. i would gladly rejoin HG and go through the process so i can moderate the server alongside the admins, i remember back in the day when i applied for mod and an old friend of mine got mod, it made me so jealous but i was happy to see a fellow org member helping keep the server moderated.. please consider my post even if its impossible thanks for even taking the time to read my post

Vanitus

This past year we've tried repopulating PERP twice. Both times (especially the last) we got a lot of people on for I'd say 2 weeks and then it died out. Throughout that time, few randoms came on and for those who returned to play again we basically didn't manage to recruit any. The majority of the people that played were CS:GO & ZS players and they ended up just returning to the main games they play.

We also don't have a dedicated coder for PERP (there is an issue currently preventing new users from playing also), so ya. Be my guest to come on Teamspeak and try, but its tough without incentives.