Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wrapping Up 2017 - Happy New Year!

Archer

Whether you're a friend of HG, recruit, member, veteran, HGCE, Gaming Divisions, HGDC; I just want to thank you all for another great year in HG, you all make the community what it is.

Also, special thanks to all of our leadership that retired this year. You all put in a lot of time into this community and we're all grateful for that.

Lastly, I hope you all have a happy new year and congrats to our newest veterans...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE IN HG!

• Like 15

Legit as a British man who is lost in confusion I would like to thank you for veteran... from my ups and downs especially this year. I would like that thank all people in HG for the opertuinty for my 3 years of service with-in HG in particular the ZS community... I have seen many people come and go but I have stayed for what feels like an eternity... Well rip my gametracker score forever. #20 (https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BHG%5D%20The%20Gaming%20Limit/45.34.7.238:27015/) will be forever forgotten. I would also personally thank Northground for being good support throughout 2017 as he is the main reason I am still here contributing.

Edited by The Gaming Limit
  • Like 6