Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Boxsnakes Fourm Appeal

Sorry for capy and pasting the same thing from the first one but i thought my was over one day after christmas

To start of, i am sorry for my dumb mistake that got me banned. at first i just meant it as a hurtless meaningless joke that for me i didnt know was taken so seriously.

For people looking at this not knowing what happend i committed fraud by making a new account and trying to recruit that one as a joke for gmod.

this my second offense on hg, first one being fourm ban for disrespect and evading ban 3 months prior to when this happend. the first one not so serious as the fraud i commited.

i was pretty sad when i got banned since i was going to miss out alot happening in hg.

i was thinking of telling the story but its simple enough to explaing in 3 words.

please take this into consideration that i am truley sorry, i didnt mean to hurt hg, and that im not a bad guy. Any good friend of mine from hg would know this

this is a appeal for my perma fourm ban and i know my ban duration on ts and servers is over until tommorow but i want to be able to restart on hg from recruit and whatever else aside from the statement potter told me about me not being able to possibly join the community again

• Like 5