Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Does Hg Still Play Lol?

B4CQN

I browsed the threads in this section and it seems like the tournaments and teams are dead (if I'm wrong let me know). I'm regularly on the TS League channel, but nobody ever seems to be on. I'd like to start getting into rank this season but I'm not about the solo queue life. I actually bumped into someone in HG while playing normals so I thought there might be hope.

Anyone interested in reviving the league life here in HG?

Feel free to add me: "B4CQN", North America servers.

• Like 3

I've been playing league for about 3 months now every single day. I'm pretty sure I already have you added and I even found you in a random game lol.

We have a club that most of the players I know are in. Join up and I added you Bacon.

https://gyazo.com/1d...3512a61fcc8f3db

Nice, added you. I think you have to invite me?

I played it like once and then left after ten minutes of trying in vain to find where the fuck my character was on my screen. 10/10 would play again.

(But seriously if somebody shows me how to play LoL then sure I might play a few games.)

Hahaha, well you can press Y to put the camera lock on, but when I play i usually just tap space bar to center the screen where I am when I'm not looking around the map. I'll play with you anytime.

I've been playing league for about 3 months now every single day. I'm pretty sure I already have you added and I even found you in a random game lol.

Were you swegmaster?

HG has a MOBA division, which deals with games such as LoL and Dota and all of those games.

Yeah I see that just didn't look active from what I saw on the forums (3 threads posted in 2017? lol)

• 1 month later...

I browsed the threads in this section and it seems like the tournaments and teams are dead (if I'm wrong let me know). I'm regularly on the TS League channel, but nobody ever seems to be on. I'd like to start getting into rank this season but I'm not about the solo queue life. I actually bumped into someone in HG while playing normals so I thought there might be hope.

Anyone interested in reviving the league life here in HG?

Feel free to add me: "B4CQN", North America servers.

I am with you on this my ign: real estate law

added you, find me in ts b4cqn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...