Quantcast

• Create Account
147 players in 37 servers, 284 users online, 1 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Oct
    lilman1010playz

Does anyone wonder what our pets think of us? Or is it just me that thinks their pet says, "Is my owner going to be down syndrome again today?"

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      22 Oct
    N̸i̶g̷h̸t̸s̵t̴a̴r̶_̴9̵1̵

Beware of butcher pete he could come out any minute now...

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      22 Oct
    Pongo

Once upon a time, there was a chicken Hellgamer running inside of Pongo. Defenestrating kleiner and Techyyy and

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Aerith Ashur

Tfw when you accidentally buy the whole skull trooper set on your gf's account thinking you were still on your account but then you're like fuck it, its an early Christmas present for her. As you then log out of her account and proceed to buy it on yours

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

(Counter-Strike Global Offensive) Entelgen's Recruit Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Entel

Entel

HG Recruit

• 6 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

-hg- Clan Application

Game Division

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

In-Game Name

Entel

Raleigh, North Carolina (U.S.)

How old are you?

Which games (servers) do you play on?

CS:GO Jailbreak (almost exclusively)
(used to play cs:s jb before it shut down)

How long have you been playing on our servers?

5+ Years

What is your Steam ID / GUID?

STEAM_0:1:32652410

Why do you want to join HG?

I have been told by multiple admins that I should apply for HG membership. I know the rules to the Jailbreak server very well as I have been playing and exploring the rules for many years. I enjoy playing the game, and think the added perks of HG member status would be fun.

All members are required to be on our TeamSpeak3 Server whenever playing on our servers. Will you agree with this rule?

Yes

Do you have any current VAC bans?

No

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply?

Slav, Sit, Chains, and many others. (I can deliver Steam ID's or other aliases if needed.)

Any other information you want to include?

I have been reluctant to apply for HG because of the following reason. I have enlisted with the United States Marine Corps and am leaving for basic training on February 4th (Super Bowl Sunday). I have been informed that establishing a Leave-Of-Absence would not be a burden, and during my last few weeks at home (before going to South Carolina for boot camp, combat training, and MOS school) I should go ahead and apply for HG and begin experiencing the in-game responsibilities, rewards, and respect (sometimes) that HG members get.

If a Leave-Of-Absence of approx. 6 months is not tolerable, then please ignore this application. I can apply when I return from training in early August.

Thanks!

Chains

Chains

CS:GO Division Staff | HGCE Leader (Recruitment)

• 949 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted Image

Also regarding the issues stated in the application we can talk once you join TS. Welcome back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chains

Chains

CS:GO Division Staff | HGCE Leader (Recruitment)

• 949 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APPROVED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users