Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

World Of Warships

Destroy

Unlike world of tanks which is one of my favorite mmos due to the coolest maps ever, ive recently gotten into world of warships which is basically same concept but i wish it could be better with the maps but cant blame them because its always im water.

Besides that does anyone else play it besides me and colonel potter? Its an addicting game like WoT and its free.

I started the HG clan in World of Warships a few months back. Send me your user name and I'll send you an invite. https://hellsgamers....ld-of-warships/

I'm on there as [HG] Torpinator

I'm all Tier 10 now, but I'll step down and play with you. Ideally I would like to build the HG Clan so I can get past Level 15 (which is Clan Battles) and also we can help each other out with Karma points.

Edited by KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢

I have to be honest, I don't like the Karma Reporting System they have. You basically start out at 0 Karma points, and players can Compliment you or Report you for a variety of reasons such as Plays Poorly, Misbehaving in Chat, Unsporting Behavior, or AFK. It's totally unchecked by Wargaming!!!

So.... what happens is your own team mate will report you if he doesn't like something you did even if it was unavoidable or just a part of normal game play. (turned left instead of right)

It's petty and stupid and anyone who has a Passive Aggressive tendency will use it against you. I've run into a few players that were total dicks on there.

Players who play together in Clans have higher Karma points because they work together and Compliment each other all the time.

the only good thing is that nobody can see your Karma points except you.

I sent invites to Colonel_Potter2, Menoch, SillyBrian34, and tombom66.

anyone else, I need your Wargaming User name. Thanks

please note I haven't done anything with the clan in terms of base/port building yet. you collect Oil and use that to build the Clan's port. We currently have 2610 barrels of oil. Every battle played is 10 barrels.