Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Booster Packs

Smecklingdorf

Some junk that is piling up in my brain, gotta throw it away somewhere.

BOOSTER PACKS

What are Booster Packs?

A Booster Pack are a bundle of cards that'll give more beneficial to upgrades more than upgrading normally, this is for the dudes who personally (maybe not) want to get a percentage more stat upgrade and/or a discounted price.

What Contains in the Booster Packs?

The booster pack contains your usual small deck cards. 2 Cards are either common cards, uncommon and rares, cannot get legendary. The last 1 is either a Discount Card/Bargainer's chip/Coupon Clipping.

Discount Cards

A Card that applies a discount on your next card upgrade, how it works is you use the Discount Card on a card you wish to upgrade, and a green discount percentage will appear on the top right of that card, and upon clicking the upgrade button, It will take less points than it's actual price.

So the discount Percentage...

There are a total of 8 discount cards and ranked from Common to Legendary

2%

5% Common

8%

10%

15% Uncommon

18%

25% Rare

45% Legendary

(This may vary if you don't agree to my proposition)

Bargainer's Chip

Simple, they'll give and extra oompf. For example, if i take my level 4 Kar98, which has +4 damage and the next upgrade will give me +0.49, i apply a Bargainer Chip on the Kar98 and i end up with a Kar98 that will get +0.54 in my next upgrade. These chips work as adding more percentage to the damage if applied.

My proposed boost with rankings (Again, this also vary if you don't agree to my proposition)

-Gray Chip = +0.3 DMG -0.6 ACC

-Purple Chip = +0.5 DMG -0.7 ACC

-Magenta chip = +0.6 DMG -0.7 ACC

-Red Chip = +0.9 DMG -0.8 ACC

Coupon Clipping

Very simple, applying it to a card will make it take less cards if you wish to purchase. For Example, i take a Level 8 Glock, it will take 700 Cards so i can upgrade it, applying a coupon clipping will only change the amount of cards you will save upon purchase, the coupon clipping makes the glock took only 640 cards, therefore saving 60 glock cards. Coupon clippings are valid to weapons that are level 4 or above

Ranks of rarity

-2% Save

-5% Save

-7% Save

-10% Save

-15% Save

-20% Save

-25% Save

How to get such booster packs?

Either Major drops, particularly Honorable Mentions (much more rarer than receiving card deck, i dunno), and/or Bonus Crates. (If possible, receiving a card deck from a bonus crate also gives you a booster pack)

Whaddayou think? Good, Bad, Don't care? eh it's okay. This is just junk in my brain and i gotta free up space.

Edited by Smecklingdorf
  • Like 3