Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Phone Case Reconmendation

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My favorite cases will always be Otter Box. They always seem to out perform anything else. They are pretty bulky but when it comes to expensive phones they are worth it.

True, they are very sturdy. I use and always will use Otter Box. If I didn't use them, I would've wasted hundreds of dollars.

Supcase makes good cases that are in my opinion better than otterbox and aren't overpriced. They make a case called Unicorn Beetle. I swear by this brand and have given it the test and it earned my approval on all of my devices. I mean when you kind of leave a tablet on pavement while working on a car listening to music and you accidentally back your car over it and it doesn't break it kind of gets an approval of anyone. (yes I am that dumb ass that did this)