Quantcast

• Create Account
147 players in 37 servers, 284 users online, 1 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Oct
    lilman1010playz

Does anyone wonder what our pets think of us? Or is it just me that thinks their pet says, "Is my owner going to be down syndrome again today?"

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      22 Oct
    N̸i̶g̷h̸t̸s̵t̴a̴r̶_̴9̵1̵

Beware of butcher pete he could come out any minute now...

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      22 Oct
    Pongo

Once upon a time, there was a chicken Hellgamer running inside of Pongo. Defenestrating kleiner and Techyyy and

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Aerith Ashur

Tfw when you accidentally buy the whole skull trooper set on your gf's account thinking you were still on your account but then you're like fuck it, its an early Christmas present for her. As you then log out of her account and proceed to buy it on yours

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

What Kind Of Gaming Pc Should I Get Or Parts For A Gaming Pc?

- - - - - Games

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Docket

Docket

Registered Users

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationArizona
What parts or what kind of gaming pc should I get?

I just wanna know because it's almost my birthday.

Supa Dupa kjpski

Supa Dupa kjpski

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationI dont live, im dead inside

Depends on the games you want to play, your budget, and whether or not you want to stream.

Here are my specs that work for every game and I can stream well with them:

Intel Core i7-7700k (High i5 would work just fine, or even a lower i7)
GTX 1070 Asus Turbo (980 would work well, as well as 1050 which is relatively lower)
16 GB RAM (8 GB would get you by on just about every game besides Rust possibly)
Posted Image

Posted Image
*Made by Snowmaur*

Posted Image

slave

slave

Registered Users

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

there is no kind of gaming pc, a gaming pc is a kind of pc. everything depends on budget, a lot of people here can help you if we know how much you want to spend

Posted Image

Posted Image

StrawBerry

StrawBerry

Friend of HG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSword Art Online

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7kpxLD this is just a suggestion i wouldn't buy a pc rn a gtx 1070 is going for 900$
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jc.

Jc.

HG Veteran

• 617 posts
  • LocationFlorida

View PostStrawBerry, on January 20 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7kpxLD this is just a suggestion i wouldn't buy a pc rn a gtx 1070 is going for 900$
You don't need a 6 GB Video Card
a 970 with 4GB is MORE than enough to play most games. I have a 970 and I played Wolfenstein 2, Prey, Destiny 2 all at 60 FPS at 1080p
You also don't need a 500 GB SSD. The only thing that should be put on SSDs are you Operating System and other essential programs you use 250 GB is plenty.
Posted ImagePosted Image

StrawBerry

StrawBerry

Friend of HG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • LocationSword Art Online

View PostJc., on January 21 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

You don't need a 6 GB Video Card
a 970 with 4GB is MORE than enough to play most games. I have a 970 and I played Wolfenstein 2, Prey, Destiny 2 all at 60 FPS at 1080p
You also don't need a 500 GB SSD. The only thing that should be put on SSDs are you Operating System and other essential programs you use 250 GB is plenty.
it's mean't to last him a bit a 1060 6gb will be better for the future to not spend money on a gpu for like a year or 2

eddiecam

eddiecam

CS:S Division Staff | HGCE Staff (Recruitment & Events)

• 864 posts
  • LocationMesa Arizona

Just depends on your budget but I would go with amd build if your budget is tight

Posted Image

Admiral MacK

Admiral MacK

TF2 Moderator

• 143 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Is $900 your limit?  Cause you could always go and get yourself a pre-built one like the iBuyPower AM901Z (Link below cause it's long af) and sell the current GPU (if not liked) and upgrade it with some extra bucks. Or the iBuyPower Trace 930.  Both excellent computers for someone who is starting off with a proper gaming pc.
HOWEVER...  I massively don't recommend going to your local Best Buy and say "What Gaming PC can I get for $900?"  Cause that's what I did.  I walked in with $500.  I walked out with -$1300, you do the math.  Then I added a customized water cooling loop to the CPU and GPU with a (soon to be) duel 240mm radiators. BASICALLY, build your own.  Saves money and gives you experience with your PC. Trust me, It's so much better and easier to build your own rather then buy a pre-build and customize it.  It's a pain in the ass.  If you're wondering what I got,  I bought an iBuyPower Trace 931 (specs on my profile, yeah I'm a spoiled guy and I know it..Sorry..)

AM901Z - https://www.amazon.c...s=p_4:iBUYPOWER

Trace 930 - https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6032004

Edited by Admiral MacK, January 22 2018 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users