Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Valuesensei [M])

daddy1

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] ValueSensei [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_http://steamcommunity.com/id/SenseiValue/

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

2 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

He basically kicked me when i criticised the admins going on a gagging spree with destroyer gagging me for (causing drama) last game. He then Gagged me when i returned after i commented it was being a cry baby over it proving my point.

Proof Links?

I was told by an admin that you record the server so you should be able to find it.
Edited by daddy1
  • Like 1

You have been being toxic the entire time you were on, with more than just Destroyer witnessing it. You were gagged more than once by more than one person. More over, I warned you many MANY times to stop. The only mistake I made was neglecting to put a reason when you were kicked, as I hit enter rather than space whilst typing. Also, there is suspicion of you being racist. I suggest heavily that you consider your actions before you make them. This is an amazing community, and doing things to troll it aren't cool.

• Like 1

I'm going to answer for value sensei, since i was a witness to this event

First of all, when i had gagged you, you have been attempting people to get the rules by saying, "Say the n word" and much more and i gagged you for trying cause drama. Secondly, you shouldn't disrespect an admin in any way or form.

Also for gosh sake READ the abuse report procedures

Proof? What is that?....

When filing an abuse report you must have proof to backup your claim.

Proof can be:

• A demo
  • Video
  • Screenshots

What is not proof:

• I saw it
  • Witnesses
  • None
  • Check the logs
  • I was angry
  • Links to your C:\ drive
  • I lost it