Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (Vicious)

Master ToF

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Vicious

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:87568795

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

ZS

How long ago did this take place?

3-4 hours

Give us a brief description of the incident.

This DS approved a Destroyer ban that was originally 2 hours. The player was banned because he pressed a garage button despite the warnings of destroyer and his "disrespect" (say bad mod and abuse is a lack of respect?). For me, the ban is already abusive because if there is a button in the map it's not to decorate. In neighborhood map for example there is also a button to open a garage and players must either block access to the button or cade the door that gives access to the garage. If the map has been approved by hg (so tested) with the button as it is, it is not the player's fault.

Then I do this report abuse because Vicious approved this ban AND he extended it to 11 HOURS when it is his first ban....

I reproach Vicious for validating the ban AND extending it.

Proof Links?

This must be a special case of abuse, I've never seen someone get their ban extended for not listening to mods and then continuing to disrespect.

I agree. Especially that a moderator does not have to ask him not to press a button that opens a door just because no one has cade the room ... If a button is in the map, it is not for nothing.

According to the evidence in the destroyer's ban, we see the player say only "bad mod", that's just an opinion. It's not a lack of respect, especially since destroyer had already kicked the player when he said "bad mod".

I don't do any report abuse to destroy because for me, the staff should have disapproved of the ban.

• Like 1

According to the evidence in the destroyer's ban, we see the player say only "bad mod", that's just an opinion. It's not a lack of respect, especially since destroyer had already kicked the player when he said "bad mod".

Yeah... no. By your logic, I can call sirius a "shitty council" and it would be ok because it's just my opinion. That's not how it works and there's no abuse here.

Simple solution, listen to mods and follow the rules and none of this will happen. He's lucky super council Pickles wasn't in that server, he would've been banned out of existence.

• Like 8