Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Zs Memory?

McLovin

Honestly beating mlt home for the first time. Kendall and I spent weeks perfecting our strategy. I was able to climb the windmill in under a minute and we got like 3 others to help cade. Finally beating that map and earning a 2k bonus was the most satisfying thing I’ve done on the server.

ATB hero events on double points is a close second. #bringbacktheheroevents

Honestly beating mlt home for the first time. Kendall and I spent weeks perfecting our strategy. I was able to climb the windmill in under a minute and we got like 3 others to help cade. Finally beating that map and earning a 2k bonus was the most satisfying thing I’ve done on the server.

ATB hero events on double points is a close second. #bringbacktheheroevents

I mean the points you receive from that event has been nerfed so it's possible but everybody always wants party poppers or br

• Like 2

I mean the points you receive from that event has been nerfed so it's possible but everybody always wants party poppers or br

If you and North want to establish yourself as the superior dLs, I think the only reasonable event to add is Max Threat event where each kill nets ya +250 and stacks with double points. Make it happen Ryze and North xD.

For real though, ATB hero events were WAY too generous. The worst one I was involved in was during double points on infected square. Made 14k and THEN we replayed and made another 16k. xD

Tough for me to choose just one, I have had so many fantastic memories playing Zombie-Survival. :) Every day I play it seems something bests whatever I thought was my favorite time. Even today when we somehow actually won on the school map. lol :D

I suppose right now my most favorite was when I did my first little event, and afterwards a bunch of people told me on steam how I had apparently made a map they didn't like somehow be fun. :)

• 3 weeks later...