Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Supply Crate Shop Stuff

Smecklingdorf

Add more stuff in supply crate pl0x :C

Some ideas include:

Fire Extinguisher - Helps with the immolater problem (Added Stat Includes)

- Remove fire from cades (Fire blocking your view is really annoying)

- Helps your teammates whom recently attacked by an immo/firecrab

- Disposable, 100 ammo and using it all up, it's basically gone, you gotta buy a new one, recommend 75 per extinguisher

Ammo Cache - (Old Stat) Basically an upgraded Resupply, gives 10% more than Resupply, and if you're near to this Ammo Cache you have like 30% chance of your weapon not consuming ammo upon reload, Supply crate giveth more defense. To balance this, It must be near Supply crate for it to work, kinda like Transponder.

(New Stat) - 10% more ammo ( 12 shotgun shells instead of 8 for example)

- 15% chance to not consume half of your ammo (Full 30 Magazine for the price of 15 Bullets)

- Near supply crate for it to work

- +20 seconds to recharge than normal resupply

Wind turbine - works like Lamp, except it Push zombies slightly, but not too much, like they only feel a little bit of a wind pushing them back

Titanium Nails - Only like 12 in stock, each nail cost 2, what it does is put more cade hp, example is a 4 nailed shelf is 1440, a 4 Titanium nailed shelf is 1560

Blowtorch - Works like Engineer's Rescue ranger, but it only repairs deployables (Turrets, Arsenals, Planks, etc.)

(New Stat) - Each shot deals 7 points of repair, with a fire rate similar to Owen's handgun

Widescreen - A curved, but Long forcefield, 1 in stock, has less hp than regular ff for balance measures.

Tesla pole - A thing that saps zombies, stopping their movement for 1 sec, its randomly zap a zombie (Boss included) every 45 seconds, also deals miniscule damage

I want more stuff in the supply crate, add your ideas if you like.

Edit 1: some statistical changes

Edited by Smecklingdorf
  • Like 3

I like the supply crate ideas, but I think it’s important to keep in mind that for everything you add, that’s just more stuff to lose points over every game. Before implementing new stuff, I think there should be ways to earn points with each of them(nailbot should give you repair points, prop transponder should give you points for props bought, etc.)

Interesting ideas here, i could see some of them implemented if their stats changed a bit. My thoughts on them one by one:

Fire Extinguisher - Helps with the immolater problem (Added Stat Includes) - Remove fire from cades (Fire blocking your view is really annoying) - Helps your teammates whom recently attacked by an immo/firecrab - Disposable, 100 ammo and using it all up, it's basically gone, you gotta buy a new one, recommend 75 per extinguisher

This sounds like a good idea if its balanced properly, just something to counter immolators and possibly win the game easier. Im not sure it should be profitable though.

Ammo Cache - (Old Stat) Basically an upgraded Resupply, gives 10% more than Resupply, and if you're near to this Ammo Cache you have like 30% chance of your weapon not consuming ammo upon reload, Supply crate giveth more defense. To balance this, It must be near Supply crate for it to work, kinda like Transponder. (New Stat) - 10% more ammo ( 12 shotgun shells instead of 8 for example) - 15% chance to not consume half of your ammo (Full 30 Magazine for the price of 15 Bullets) - Near supply crate for it to work - +20 seconds to recharge than normal resupply

Its an interesting idea but i think the stats are way off and im not sure it would be a good idea in general even. Ammo usage is one of the main things that regulate on how much people are able to profit. Even though this item certainly would make the buyer go negative i feel that it would be a too big of an advantage towards humans. Balancing it correctly would also be kinda tricky.

Wind turbine - works like Lamp, except it Push zombies slightly, but not too much, like they only feel a little bit of a wind pushing them back
I like this idea, just a small advantage for humans where zombies movement speed is slightly reduced. Could possibly increase the knockback a bit on guns too.
Titanium Nails - Only like 12 in stock, each nail cost 2, what it does is put more cade hp, example is a 4 nailed shelf is 1440, a 4 Titanium nailed shelf is 1560

Good idea, nothing to add or disagree with really

Blowtorch - Works like Engineer's Rescue ranger, but it only repairs deployables (Turrets, Arsenals, Planks, etc.) (New Stat) - Each shot deals 7 points of repair, with a fire rate similar to Owen's handgun

I dont really see a points to add this due to the Wrench doing the same exact thing as far as i can see.

Widescreen - A curved, but Long forcefield, 1 in stock, has less hp than regular ff for balance measures.

Creative, but im not much for adding too similar things into the game with just a slight change. And It doesnt seem that important but in the end humans will also just get more defences against poision type zombies.

Tesla pole - A thing that saps zombies, stopping their movement for 1 sec, its randomly zap a zombie (Boss included) every 45 seconds, also deals miniscule damage

I like this idea, nothing important to add but some balance changes if we decide to add it

• Like 2