Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First Cell Teleport

epicgamercharchar1312[UK]

First cell teleport isn't exactly fun to use, CTs camp near kitchen for the first 10-15 seconds of the round, and if you get it most of the time you die before you even get to the mac10. I feel like either the random teleport with the message in chat (which we had before) could be a nice alternative to this, as it makes first cell actually useful, or maybe add a new location in with a gun better than a mac10 like a famas or galil, so the gun you get from risking to be camped isn't total trash or you at least get time to run to other spots where guns are

CTs aren’t supposed to camp it in the first place, if they are: warn>slay>kick>ban

I do know this slav, however people still hang around on top of infirm which isn't considered camping kitchen, but they can still get to the garage door just as the T is getting the mac-10

Also yes running is an option, however where are you going to run to? Doghouse for a nova, jjk for a p250? If nobody chases you then you have to wait until the lead takes the Ts somewhere else which is boring

I do know this slav, however people still hang around on top of infirm which isn't considered camping kitchen, but they can still get to the garage door just as the T is getting the mac-10

Also yes running is an option, however where are you going to run to? Doghouse for a nova, jjk for a p250? If nobody chases you then you have to wait until the lead takes the Ts somewhere else which is boring

The nova and P250 aren't THAT bad

Yeah, when the random cell teleport was on I found it a lot more fun, because even if you couldn't get a gun you could get to other places easier and faster and maybe hide, making CTs follow you and letting other Ts be able to rebel easier, I would like to see random back but I guess if coders like it a vote could be put into place

• 2 weeks later...

one strat is to ignore the mac 10 and run, like i do

I find that i just barely get to the top of the ladder leading to death-run before i get obliterated. Plus, like Dog said, there aren't many options for weapons. I usually have my own free day in death-run or climb until a CT is bored enough to come find me. CT's usually don't want to run that far.

• Like 1