Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Truth Surrounding Yung Pasta

Pongo

Hello heck gamers

As you all may recall from the 2v2 tournament, there was controversy surrounding the match between Strawberry & PapiKoi and Clown & Charlie. To give a bit of background info on the game itself, the match was a close fought battle between seemingly well matched opponents on cobblestone, with the match going to OT. Again the teams seemed to be equally matched with neither team really able to assert their dominance on the match. The game goes all the way to quadruple OT with clown and charlie eventually taking the win 21-19.

However, this was not the main talking point throughout the game. PapiKoi seemed to be going intermittently afk throughout the 2nd and 3rd overtime. His teammate then confirmed that he had dinner to eat, which as we know happens in all of the major tournaments. Eventually after the frequent AFK breaks, PapiKoi times out from the game leaving Strawberry on his own with a less than capable sub "BOT Troy". Troy offered comedic value to the stream by trying to go to the A site when during wingman only the B site is in play.

This is where the wild rumours began to circle. Some say that PapiKoi was rushing with his pasta so quick that he spilt it over the computer, and fried it. Some say that he spilled pasta all over the stairs, walls and ceilings leaving him with a Marinara Sauce related nightmare to clean up. Some even went as far to say the PapiKoi choked on his pasta and was dying. Nicknames began to circulate for PapiKoi, some of which included "Yung Pasta", "Lil Ravioli" & "PastaKoi". For example

Well, heck gamers, I can now EXCLUSIVELY reveal that none of these rumours are in fact true. I managed to obtain a world exclusive interview with the man himself and can reveal the long-awaited truth.

As it turns out, PapiKoi was indeed having dinner, and was running between his computer and the dinner table between rounds in order to fulfil his commitment in this tough fought 2v2 match. Just when he thought he was getting away with his mischievous acts, his mother finds out of his deplorable actions, and takes away his PC away and grounded for a week as well as getting his butt kicked.

Turns out it wasn't even pasta! The actual food was Vietnamese Pho, which I'm sure the readers will be disappointed to discover.

It is PapiKoi's belief that were this game not to be filled with such controversy that him and Strawberry would have gone on to secure the win in this enthralling match with overwhelming ease.

When asked about the possibility of a rematch his response was "Sure.". So - clown & charlie, are you up to challenge? Do you feel confident in being able to take down your opponents in a non-pasta related rematch? You have been called out, now is the time to respond.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Interview transcript can be found here (thanks Hyperion): https://drive.google...soeLJgPwbG/view

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Yo i'm a little late to get to this but Yung Pasta and Strawberry,... Im ready for the rematch, thats why i'm so late to the post, I was training to beat yung pasta into linguine and turn strawberry into mush, I trianed these past 12 days harder then ever and I fell ready to beat you all over again fair and square. All i need is spectate and charlie then i,m ready to destroy both of you harder then rise and josh beat me and charlie. If you see this im ready spam poke me and ill be there. Yung pastakoi and straw aint ready for this. late or not im still ready to beat you butts

• Like 1

Yo i'm a little late to get to this but Yung Pasta and Strawberry,... Im ready for the rematch, thats why i'm so late to the post, I was training to beat yung pasta into linguine and turn strawberry into mush, I trianed these past 12 days harder then ever and I fell ready to beat you all over again fair and square. All i need is spectate and charlie then i,m ready to destroy both of you harder then rise and josh beat me and charlie. If you see this im ready spam poke me and ill be there. Yung pastakoi and straw aint ready for this. late or not im still ready to beat you butts

OH SHIT IT'S ON NOW

Fighting words! Yung Pasta/Strawberry what is your response!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...