Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Discord

Hey guys, I figured that since there isn't much of a "HeLLsGamers PUBG Division" player-base yet, I would like to try to get everyone that has PUBG and wants to try to duo/squad to join up into this discord.

I think this is a good idea because I am sure that there are people in other divisions that have PUBG but aren't in the division, and it will be a great way to see who is online, has the game, and is wanting to play.

Here is a discord link for those that are interested:

This link never expires so if you want to share it with your friends I am perfectly okay with that.

If this ends up not working then I believe it was worth a shot.

Thank you guys!

Cletus

Edited by CletusP

I agree that teamspeak is a good resource for communicating while playing games, but there is no way to see who is playing what game or even owns the game you are trying to play, in this case, PUBG.

The purpose of this discord isnt to not use teamspeak, but to allow PUBG players in HG to find other PUBG players in the community.