Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Garrys Mod Questionnaire

Hi there.

I would like some people (I don't care what division you are from) to help me answer a questionnaire for Garry's Mod which will be used in a report which I am writing and will be published sometime in the future. This report is classified for now as I don't intend to release this report for a while yet.

I would like some primary data to use in this report to give valid conclusions and back-up data.

Your input in the report will be anonymous for private and personal reasons (When you send me a message requesting the questionnaire, i will know that you have requested the questionnaire but i will not intend to use your name in the overall report i will produce from the output you have given) as I would want random research data to use.

The way to get this questionnaire would be by private messaging me on the HG forums and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire.

I intend this input to be serious and honest and will only take you at least 5 minutes to complete. Their is only 6 questions which you need to complete and they are all worded questions. (This is not for school purposes and is for HG purposes only)

I will also intend after I have enough research to give authorisation to delete this page.

Thanks for your time reading this and i would like to here from you.

Edited by The Gaming Limit
  • Like 1