Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Flyboy's Appeal!

I think I placed the first one in the wrong section... first things first...

https://hellsgamers....boy-ban-appeal/

That's the first one... as per ban rules I was to wait a year... anyways... it's now 3/10/2018

steamID copy.pngSTEAM_0:1:16088065 steamID3 copy.png[u:1:32176131] steamID64 copy.png76561197992441859 customURL RedoranGuardOnYoutube profile statepublic profile created September 9, 2007 name [HG] F l ÿ B ó Y#FBI real name Smoke location Chicago, Illinois, United States status in-game: Counter-Strike: Sourcewatch profile http://steamcommunit...561197992441859

Those are my stats/info/steam stuff

Next... I'm glad to be given a second chance! I said some stuff last year while drunk on my personal FB page and got banned for "causing drama" let the past be the past... I was new in the forums and had been around in CS:S since 2007 but my first time in a community!

I took a year off I've been here before got a chance to make friends and I still keep in touch with many of you all....

That being said! I am glad to have waited this long to appeal! I matured a lot! I wasn't ready to be staff in 2015/2016/2017 or so I was younger! I am now in a much better place, I am happy of how this has all worked out! I will continue to produce videos with all of us involved and helping HG grow as well! Thank you for giving me this chance again! I know I did mess up a bit in the past but it's been over a year and I have learned a lot from those experiences... as per rules... I would like to also say I was never a rule breaker with only a mute for a mic spam when I was fixing it back in the old days! Thanks for you time! I will be glad to return! 2007 10 years on steam no VAC bans... still active in multiple games you all play and I have a main channel on youtube with 15k subs to bring more people in here and help the community grow!

-Flyboy

Edited by FlyboyAppealingMyBan
  • Like 3

I like the community Fortis... I think you guys know that by now... I've stayed in touch with a lot of the members that I met including on FB but I don't want to say names...just know I'm good for it...

I wish to return because I fixed my problems... alcoholism and of course I was never a trouble maker... I just didn't know how to handle the responsibilities of being staff so fast on my first run.

Also I want to say I apologize for my actions I won't misbehave again

Edited by FlyboyAppealingMyBan