Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Season 8 League Of Legends Hg Team Sign Up

Alienware

d430242748dd15327ba91ac6634c9982.jpg

Thanks Snowyamur for this amazing gfx :D

Does the idea of playing in a team appeal to you? Do you want to learn from your teammates and improve with them? Do you want to make new friends and find out how far you can go? Are you determined to reach the next step in League of Legends? If you're answering yes to these questions, then you are the type of person I want on my team.

Greetings all,

After innumerable attempts to find and join a team that appeals to me, I concluded that there simply is not one. No team in the elo I am in seems to cater to the expectations I set; thus I have decided to search no longer and instead create one. Making this team will not only make all of our playing experience better, but we will also strive for greatness.

I, by myself, will build a team from nothing and turn us into something.

Team Slots:

Top Lane: (Vacant)

Jungle: (Vacant)

Mid Lane: (Vacant)

Marksman: (Vacant)

Support: (Vacant)

SUB: (Vacant)

What I want from you:

-> Dedication to continually grow as a player, week on week -> Willingness to learn -> Ability to give and receive creative criticism

-> Patience, correct attitude and motivation -> Friendly personality -> Readiness to put in the time to become a team

Overall, there is nothing that will be asked of you that isn't considered abnormal. If you cant get on with people, play regularly and do what is necessary to make this team work then this is not the post for you.

What you will receive from me:

Anything you could expect from a leader. My life experience out of this game has given me lots of excellent leadership qualities which I hope to use well for this team. I'll help you with any queries you have in-game or out of the game. I'm planning on carrying out a lot of work for this project and I promise not to disappoint anybody that applies and is successful.

Expectations of the team:

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was anything worth owning or doing. Of course, the team will start out slow, especially to begin with whilst we sort out who will actually be part of the final product - but once we're rolling I expect us to play at least 4 times a week for a decent period of time. The team shouldn't only socialize when in-game, we should make the effort to get to know each other a bit more personally in order to reap the best results in game.

Weekly and monthly objectives will be set and we will all decide the best way to achieve them hence working together well and promoting good teamwork. Reviews and coaching will be completed by ourselves, although we're going to set the sky as the limit, so maybe one day we'll have others to do this with us.

Obvious things that you would expect from any team apply just the same here; punctuality, attendance, commitment, camaraderie etc.

Application process:

Answer the questions below (following the format provided) and submit the final version replying to this thread.

Application:

Copy/Paste and complete. Please leave the questions in the final version.

1. Your name, In-game Name, Age, Nationality and Country of Residence (You can just state in-game name and nationality)

2.The role you wish to apply for and experience in the role

3. Current Rank, Highest Rank

4. Previous LoL team experience (State none if none)

5. Any relative team game experience you deem relative

6. On average, how many days a week do you play LoL and how long for?

7. Are you willing to commit to a schedule which will consist of at least 2 days per week of at least 1 1/2 hours per session?

8. How do you think you will adapt to playing in a team?

9. How will you personally improve your own gameplay once part of the team?

10. A brief overview of yourself, why you want to play for this specific team?

11. Do you understand that this team is completely new with no other players and understand the foundation of finding 4 good players may take a while?

Requirements:

:recruit: Recruit + only

Ranked: Silver + only

Playing by yourself is fun sometimes, however, it can also be a lonely and grueling experience, at least for me it feels this way. I've always wanted to lead a team and in doing so I am effectively killing lots of birds with one stone by improving, gaining friends, competing vs other teams and learning.

I would be delighted to respond to any questions, queries or problems you have with the post or about me in general, so please if needed PM me on the forums or find me on TS3.

This thread is for applications only

Edited by Alienware
  • Like 6

1. Your name, In-game Name, Age, Nationality and Country of Residence (You can just state in-game name and nationality)

KingSlayer,zId sapnu puas,17, (Nationality is not a thing I would like to mention.) US OF A

2.The role you wish to apply for and experience in the role.

Top,Jgl,Adc

G4,G1

None

Eh? I play league a lot if that counts

Almost everyday so 6 days a week and for at least 2-3 hours at a time

7. Are you willing to commit to a schedule which will consist of at least 2 days per week of at least 1 1/2 hours per session?

Sure why not

I think I will adapt well since I play this game a lot so teamplay isnt much of an issue most of the time.

By playing more I guess? I don't really know how else you would improve.

Im bored and primarily live in solo q so why not help out hg.

11. Do you understand that this team is completely new with no other players and understand the foundation of finding 4 good players may take a while?

Yea take your time.

Kyle.B, Maine Stream, Almost 20, Canada

Only adc for DRAVEN! (Kidding I have all marksman)

Silver 4, Gold 2 (Peaked in season 2)

Nothing special, Played with a gold team back in season 3. Didn't turn into much.

I ping a lot. I keep good track of camp timers, jungle rotations and generally helping teammates with information.

Since the start of Season 8 I've made my way back onto the rift. Before haven't played much since season 5. I'd say 5 days a week with 2-3 hours depending on the day and matches. Sometimes I streamed a whole day but with no luck of someone wanting to watch a silver player.

:lol:

Communication will have to be key here, Some weeks I'm busier than others but as long as we have a set date within the beginning of the week, I can manage to squeeze 3 games in.

So put it like this, I've played with both you and kingslayer and I know most of HG lol players. So I feel like I'll be able to connect with the team no problem.

Whoever ends up being my support, I'd like to duo ranked with them time to time because bot lane players need to understand one another.

I'm a active vet within the hg community and would like to challenge myself to improve as a team and as a player.

Remember that I have a team full of hg members that I can get ahold of if they're interested in joining the team. Also with that being said, If I run into players that might want to join HG's moba division, I'll redirect them to this page.

[spoiler=The questions to my answers above (Click me)]

1. Your name, In-game Name, Age, Nationality and Country of Residence

2.The role you wish to apply for and experience in the role

7. Willing to commit to a schedule which will consist of at least 2 days per week of at least 1 1/2 hours per session?

Edited by M A I N E