Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Drunk Driving And "every 15 Minutes"

Destroy

My friend Marinel Ladores was recently killed in a hit and run accident and was believed to be a DUI, so me, the school, police department, and fire department have created a video of the "Every 15 Minutes" to spread awareness about drunk driving.

If you are afraid of blood turn away now. The current video that was just done recently was taken down and is now replaced by the one made 2 years ago

Enjoy and be safe, rest assured all of this is fake. Link to the Go Fund Me: https://www.gofundme...es-funeral-fund

Edited by Destroy
  • Like 3

Wow that video really impacted me. I'm terribly sorry weather she was a close friend or not, no one deserves to die because of someone elses stupid decision. I honestly can't imagine the heartbreak her family and friends have till this day.

My sisters friend which I knew decently well was out one night with her friends and left her for a second to grab food, next thing you know it she was hit in a parking lot but the driver was speeding fast as hell and basically made her fly over the hood and down onto the pavement leaving her unconscious. Her friends obviously found her soon after but She was left in an coma for 5 months. Then, even when I thought it was over, it wasn't. She suffered severe brain damage now basically throwing her back from a grade 12 graduating high school to a grade 1 learning her abc's and 1+1's again. She couldn't form sentences and just cried because she knew what she wanted to say but couldn't say it. Really made me realize how lucky and fortunate I am.

I wish you the best Destroy, obviously I don't know the relationship you had with her but obviously impacted you enough to share on here and seek help. You're a good friend and even a better person. RIP Marinel Ladores. :sad2:

• Like 5