Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (Lana Dnolb)

Ser Aland

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Lana dnolb

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:10645692

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

2 hours from the first pics and 1 hour after the last one.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

The map was riften and it was wave 3 or 4, and I was bored so I wanted to do something fun. I bought claymores, nades and a suicide bomb and went to the zombie spawn. I planted claymores at the door and when zombies spawned in I tossed some nades and later on suicide bombed.

The player Lana dbolb (Anal Blond) got mad at me for and blamed me for spawn camping/spawn killing, when I feel it was more the zombies fault for not taking cover. Claymores had been exploded so they could go outside since I was in the room running around buying time for the team, but they didnt. Then Lana dbolb starting insulting me really hard and harsh which I actually got offended by, especially the last one.

Proof Links?

Aland you spawn camped us in the start of the round you killed 2 bosses in spawn and the rest of the bosses had so low health that we died within seconds. Yes I got mad at you, becuase you acted like a dick and you know it was spawn camping, everybody was pissed at you! so stop blaming me!

I don't remember killing any bosses, as If I did I would have gotten the "Bonus crate!" before I died, plus I didn't spawn camp. I only was there for 15-20 seconds before I died. And one bonemesh had 47% the other 50% which wouldn't have mattered since they are just gonna find an angle where they can't be shoot from. The tickle also had around 75% health and there goes the same as bonemeshes. Do you even have proof of me acting like a dick? Because the only who did was you. So unless you have proof of that then thats invalid.