Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Summarize Your First Year In Hg (If You've Been In That Long)

☆Raging☆

Starting from the beginning, April Fool's 2017, I had just joined HeLLsGamers being persuaded by Admiral MacK, at the time with a different name. I had decided to go back to Trade 3, one the first community servers I played on when I started TF2. Admiral and I used to play a different server we referred to as green_basement, and he wasn't on for a long time. So I joined Trade 3 and saw him there with the Recruit tag. I said hi haven't seen you in awhile, what's this the tag. And then he explained HG to me. So I put the tag in my name not knowing you had to be in, which he then told me, you have to join before you put the tag in. I asked him where to join, and he gave me the application link. I filled it out, and Imperial, then Staff, walked me through the process of installing Ts3. I joined in, he moved me in with him and Silly, and I completed the recruit application. At the time I didn't know anyone, so I only talked to Admiral. He told me the rules and since he was a paidmin at the time, explained how he enforced them. I asked where do I become an Admin, and he said, just go and donate for 1 month. With my mom's permission I donated and got Admin. From there he helped me with my rule enforcement and procedures. In the middle of my monthly donation Admiral came to me and said I got member. I didn't know what that was so he said in 2 months you can be one, too. He then proceeded to tell me that we should apply for mod, and I looked into it and we both applied. A month later, 4 days after my admin wore out, we were promoted to mod, and I was still recruit. A month or two later I had applied for member, finally breaking to apply after Admiral kept talking about it, and a few days later I am what I am now. The following months were just monitoring and banning. With 79% of my bans being approved. Then school started up, followed by repeated LOAs due to overreactions by my parents. After the LOA streak ended, everything went back to how it was, monitoring, being scammed, bans. Summer started, ended. Eighth grade began, started out rather rough forcing me to go into another LOA. Everything eased, I came back, new staff were moved in, Imperial became DL, Ark turned into a Seth, Warframe became a side obsession, and here I am now. A year into HG as of this April Fool's, and everything's been different up and down trends. Which isn't bad, change happens, but I just wanna thank the TF2 division for giving me an awesome first year of HG. :tf2:

• Like 1

at first i only played jailbreak as recruit and eventually got jb admin until it slowly started to die in pop. after jb died i played a bit of trade 1, 5, and jump. (they were always my favorite maps, never really liked trade 2 lol) after that it was really boring and honestly pretty bad until jb revived somehow THEN DIED AGAIN LIKE A MONTH LATER. its pretty repetitive so i try to make the most of fun when i get on trade 2 ;p

thats pretty much the first year. second year all ts3 talking, drama, and bans

• Like 1

It all started with me getting gmod in 2013 and i played and messed around wtih sandbox. the i decided to play online. the first thing that i saw that caught my eye was zs. this was when there was 3k plus people playing zs in total all. the server that caught my eye the most was hg mainly because it had the most. I hopped on and i was a huge kliener so i knew noting. i still remember the map that i joined on the first time. i dont remember the name but it was the mall map with the vent cade that leads up to an attic. then i was hooked after this experience. I didnt know what a cade was or where it was and how to get in so i was outside running and i managed to last 1 round. and i been playing ever since. i remember how there was no point saving so i was stuck with a worth gun and like what is a tier 1 gun now. it was difficult for me to make points because i spent it on ammo and i remember looking in the arsenal and catching a glimpse of the 200 [points guns like tiny slug Adonis boom stick and sweeper and those were the best guns at the time. the best gun i got was a stalker m4 and i enjoyed that small moment. i also remember how doing objective maps were really hard. eventually i stopped playing for a while. then i got back in 2015 played then stopped and back in 2016 and then 2017 comes around. i remember looking at fourms in 2013 and 2014 but i didnt know much so i didnt register or apply. so i decided to apply as recruit in February the 14 or 15 if im correct and been a member since. then in november i got banned. then i reapplied in february 15 again and i been trying to stay out of trouble