Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ww1 Team Death Match Event Idea

TheDarkDevilRo3

So in this event all you have to do is shoot the other team down with that you've got There Is Also a Chance you can spawn as a higher class than just normal like a Commander that has 230 Health and a Raiker Machine gun The Normal Classes have a Swift rifle a Bullseye pistol and a Mp40 and you also can be a Medic class that has a medic grenade and a medkit or other healing things

Commander Class : The Highest one possible and the strongest one having Raiker Machine gun and a grenade and also Aurea there is only 1 of them in each team This Also has 230 Health and you will also look diffrent but you are also a big target

Advanced Medic : This medic has 120 Health and has medical weapons and a medkit and has a swift sniper

Normal Medic : This medic has 105 health and has a Medkit and a medical pistol also has a Bullseye pistol

Armoured Soldier : This class has 100 Health and 60 Armour and hes good for rushing enemies using a aurea pistol and a grenade

Support Class : This Class Has 110 Health and a Ressuply box 2x Claymores medkit and a Mp40

Normal Class : This Class has 100 health Bullseye pistol Swift Sniper And a Crowbar

Hope you like my idea! This event is good for 40 players online!

• Like 3

Pretty nice idea

But there's one problem, it's supposed to be WW2 since the weapons you mentioned aren't even made during 1914-1918, The only weapon that is in WW1 is the Bullseye.

so for WW2 you'll missed out the PTRS, Thompson (20 clipped one, not the Majester since only a few used it in the war), STG-44, Double Barrel, Luger, Kar and the Mosin Nagant.

I dunno if Forrest removed these old models but yeah

Pretty nice idea

But there's one problem, it's supposed to be WW2 since the weapons you mentioned aren't even made during 1914-1918, The only weapon that is in WW1 is the Bullseye.

so for WW2 you'll missed out the PTRS, Thompson (20 clipped one, not the Majester since only a few used it in the war), STG-44, Double Barrel, Luger, Kar and the Mosin Nagant.

I dunno if Forrest removed these old models but yeah

double barrel was made during the 1800s not during ww2

i didnt expect that many people to see this topic but hope you all love this idea and it kinda sucks we have pretty boring events like when northground did tempo up event it fucked our frames and it was a massive lag and Battle royale is ending fast but thank you guys for liking these ideas i made !

• Like 1